OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he turned down the Littlefinger character.

Dat irony.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anybody catch sansa asking shay if her family could come to her wedding? I'm really disgusted at how naive this chick is.

Isn't she supposed to be like 15? And she's dreamed her whole life of marrying a great guy? And she's been alone away from her family? And you're surprised that she's naive? :lol:

She thought she was engaged to the most desirable bachelor in the land, she obviously wasn't thinking right.

So all those other times Littlefinger brought up or somebody else mentioned about dude selling his girls to some sadistic **** just so he could make a profit off them it was this sick bastard Joffrey?

Every time he mentioned that guy I'm thinking of dirty sick Buffalo Bill type dude. *Goes back to the books to get details*
Did they ever say what part McNulty turned down? Or any best guesses?
West said he'd have to spend a lot of time in Reykjavik if he took the part and that's where they filmed everything north of the wall so maybe Mance or one of his men.

Tywin reminds me of the godfather

Dude easily runs this show

Also those epic history vids posted a few back have minor spoilers so be cautious watching the lannister one

So all those other times Littlefinger brought up or somebody else mentioned about dude selling his girls to some sadistic **** just so he could make a profit off them it was this sick bastard Joffrey?

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I love hate-watching this dude.

If I saw him in person I would have the urge to punch him in the face :lol:

Yo when that ros scene popped up :wow: seeing joffrey just admiring his work is just crazy.

Cant wait for next episode.

This was a great episode. The talks with Jon and Ygritte, The Queen of Thorns and Tywin & Littlefinger and Varys.

I feel bad for Sansa. I mean she's trying to do her best in a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally messed up situation. Yeah her choices could have been better but remember she is a naive little girl.

And Simon... I see that got the cold gray eyes that look like dirty snow right.
____ ____ it rhymes with __________

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I love hate-watching this dude.

If I saw him in person I would have the urge to punch him in the face :lol:

That means he's doing an excellent job. So I don't know whether I should punch him or praise him. And Great Job by Roz for making it 3 seasons. I truly did like her.

Isn't she supposed to be like 15? And she's dreamed her whole life of marrying a great guy? And she's been alone away from her family? And you're surprised that she's naive? :lol:

She thought she was engaged to the most desirable bachelor in the land, she obviously wasn't thinking right.

She's flowered, she's woman enough :lol:
But I don't think she thought she was engaged, the possibility of them wedding seemed very likely. But she's aware of the alliance that will be created once Joffery is married. Lannister and Tyrell. Robb would still be considered a traitor if the war was still going on as Sansa would be getting married. So I guess if the rest of her family denounced Robb as a king, it could be possible in theory now that I think about it :lol:

I've been trying to hold back from reading the 4th book but it's been a struggle. I started the prologue.

The 4th book sucks until you read adwd and realize what chess pieces were setup for the winds of winter.

I read both again and enjoyed them more the third time I read them because I had just come off books 1-3.

If you can blow through all 5 in a month it puts things in great perspective.

The 4th book sucks until you read adwd and realize what chess pieces were setup for the winds of winter.

I read both again and enjoyed them more the third time I read them because I had just come off books 1-3.

also wasn't 4 & 5 suppose to be one book then he split them?

Yeah 4/5 were supposed to be one book but it was going to be too long. So he split the characters up. Too bad it took like 8 years to find out what was going on with the other half of characters.

People coming into the book series now should be thankful.

Last edited:

Yeah 4/5 were supposed to be one book but it was going to be too long. so he split the characters up. Too bad it took like 8 years to find out what was going on with the other half of characters.

People coming into the book series now should be thankful.

Yeah some events of 4 & 5 happen at the same time. I heard it was said he split them by location. But we should have this convo in the book thread. I REALLY need to finish ADWD. I'll try during this week

Back
Top Bottom