OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PA7PYDD.jpg

lol we will, especially when they're spreading fake bookspoilers.

lol a friend told me yesterday she read from a website that the nights king was actually bran and bran is trying to kill Jon snow

lmao i was like where are these idiots getting this from

A Bran.. Not this Bran... There's been a bunch of Bran Starks...

Not sure if mentioned before, or if I'm just over analyzing. But why did it seem like the ice lieutenant was on assignment to kill Jon snow, it seem for a second that was one of their main intent. And when he bodied him, the look on the generals face was not too surprising. Like there is an oracle or story of one the walkers to be wary of. Again could just be overthinking, but I've watched the fight scene a few times and this struck me
You're overthinking it. The Walkers have fought the Nights Watch for thousands of years. They know who the crows are. They took them especially seriously because they're their chief foe. They were watching from a distance and clearly saw Snow was the leader because he was giving all the orders with the evacuation and when Snow killed one of them the walkers' leader was like "oh damn, so he's nice."

It's also why they didn't chase them into the water. It wasn't so much about wiping them out right there as it was about sending a message. The Watch and Wildlings lost that fight and now they're shook of what's coming their way and that terror will carry back south to the wall.

You can't communicate that in thought and internal exposition like you can in a book, so they have to make a show of it with lots of cheesy facial expressions and cliché fight scenes like Snow vs. the Walker.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm a lil stressed tho. Gonna have to watch the next episode after the finals on Sunday [emoji]128533[/emoji]

So who the Night King used to be doesn't interest you at all?..

no it's irrelevant for the simple fact it seems like they're not after one particular person (as some of you are swearing they are)
They're just out to take back their land and destroy.

Why would I need to know who it is?

What importance to you is it..?

do you think it's a stark and they got together in order to take revenge for the starks.....
news flash they been in the north killing before any stark died unjustly.

lol stopppp
Considering it could just be a completely new/different person and this isn't canon? Not paricularly.

And yes, as TDogg pointed out, the White Walkers precede the Wall and the Starks. That whole Night's King story isn't as important as the people in this thread try to make it out to be.

He was the 13th LC. They were a problem long before him.

Last edited:
Why is it that Jon's sword was able to slay ole boy?.. Came wit the position?

Sword is Valyrian Steel.

Btw, I just realized that Mormont sent Thorne to King's Landing with a Wight's Hand, but I don't remember if anything came of it? Anyone remember?

Last edited:
Sword is Valyrian Steel.

Btw, I just realized that Mormont sent Thorne to King's Landing with a Wight's Hand, but I don't remember if anything came of it? Anyone remember?
Knowing Cersei or Joffrey they probably just fed that hand to the dogs.

He fuses it to Clegane but there's an infection and he turns into the Wight and kills everyone in King's Landing :nerd:

lol stopppp

Considering it could just be a completely new/different person and this isn't canon? Not paricularly.

And yes, as TDogg pointed out, the White Walkers precede the Wall and the Starks. That whole Night's King story isn't as important as the people in this thread try to make it out to be.

It interests me because this show/books is great at turning nothing into something... Look at Lancel from Season 1 and where he is now... Did anyone see him becoming a game changer in season 5?... **** no... Everything on this show is in context to something else on the show...

What if all the White Walkers are Starks?... Maybe only Starks can be the WW's?... The outfits the WW were all of high quality and only for Nobles...

The show makes me think... **** you want me to say :lol:...

Lancel helped kill King Robert, smashed Cersie while Jamie was gone, became an informant for tyrion and now snitched on Cersie. He's been gone for a couple seasons but he's always been a piece in the game.

lol stopppp

It interests me because this show/books is great at turning nothing into something... Look at Lancel from Season 1 and where he is now... Did anyone see him becoming a game changer in season 5?... **** no... Everything on this show is in context to something else on the show...

What if all the White Walkers are Starks?... Maybe only Starks can be the WW's?... The outfits the WW were all of high quality and only for Nobles...

The show makes me think... **** you want me to say
laugh.gif
Well I mean...

A. Lancel does a lot in the story, so there's plenty of reasons to think he'd be important. He was the one who was squiring for Robert when he was killed by the boar and its mentioned many times how Robert appeared to be drunker than usual/drugged. Lancel later is seen smashing Cersei. He's implicated in plenty of story important occurrences.

B. Why would only Starks be White Walkers? There are White Walkers in Essos, and before Arya no Starks there. We know white walkers aren't exclusively Starks. It wouldn't even make sense if the show tried to make that a thing because from Melisandre and every follower of R'hllor we know the Great Other exists all over the world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom