OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tired.gif
Bro, you all the way caught up now?
yes 
happy.gif

I can't decide if I want to do the recap posts here or in the movie/tv thread

prob the latter, I feel like if I did them here it would just get lost in the shuffle 

yes :D

I can't decide if I want to do the recap posts here or in the movie/tv thread

prob the latter, I feel like if I did them here it would just get lost in the shuffle 

I concur. Movie thread. Too much goes on in here.

BTW, impressive job getting current. :smokin

Last edited:
It's harder to have a discussion because you'd have to use spoilers to have a conversation in the movie thread, here it's more free... except for book spoilers of course.

Last edited:
Cant argue with this theory! U know she gonna be a MONSTER In the sheets..:rofl:

That's how she stole her sister's betrothed....................:smokin

Looks like a chick Don Draper was smashing

That would be cool if Arya and Jon reunited. I just remembered how much Arya looked up to Jon.

I want the remaining starks to reunite at castle black............................

Question about the Stark kids. Since Bran and Rickon are the heirs to Winterfell, and currently in hiding. What if many years go by before they finally have the chance to come out and say who they really are. How can they prove they are Starks? Bran is obvious because he is crippled, but Rickon is a boy still, and in 10-15 yrs who would remember what he looked like? Same for Arya, if she is even allowed to claim Stark considering she is now a many faced person.

That Jon still...

:nerd:

I hope it is a letter from Stanis saying he has control of Winterfell and they killed Reese, and Ramsey Bolton and Sansa is safe.

Last edited:
I want the remaining starks to reunite at castle black............................

Question about the Stark kids. Since Bran and Rickon are the heirs to Winterfell, and currently in hiding. What if many years go by before they finally have the chance to come out and say who they really are. How can they prove they are Starks? Bran is obvious because he is crippled, but Rickon is a boy still, and in 10-15 yrs who would remember what he looked like? Same for Arya, if she is even allowed to claim Stark considering she is now a many faced person.

Well Bran and Rickon have their direwolves. Idk about Arya unless she gets back up with Nymeria.

That's how she stole her sister's betrothed....................
smokin.gif

Looks like a chick Don Draper was smashing

I hope it is a letter from Stanis saying he has control of Winterfell and they killed Reese, and Ramsey Bolton and Sansa is safe.
Yeah those pics make it clear she can twirl yer brain... Lets just hope for a prequel and watch her take over and to the sheets go under..
tongue.gif

More pics leaked.

One seems to be photoshopped but the others are legit.

I was too weak to hold back |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom