OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't want to have to do this to you lowborn scum but you have forced my hand.
There be no Snow for this Winter
There will be no attack on my lands
the only heads that will be on spikes is Shackleford and his Rusty band of Eunuchs, mummers and fools.

My salt lands will flourish as they always have..

behold peasants.

I didn't want to have to do this to you lowborn scum but you have forced my hand.
There be no Snow for this Winter
There will be no attack on my lands
the only heads that will be on spikes is Shackleford and his Rusty band of Eunuchs, mummers and fools.

My salt lands will flourish as they always have..

behold peasants.
:wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Only thing matching the show coming back is this continued cold war among posters that can heat up with any scene of every ep.

Last edited:
My bae Melisandre is sad? Heads will roll.

Looks like Ser Davos is helping her out. Her heat is going yo help Snow rise, not melt.

Bran taller than the damn night king.

The Snow mayne will be back :pimp:

:rofl: at that screen shot proving anybody is dead in the GOT universe ..would have to have his body burn before I believe he's gone fr

Last edited:
Melisandre been mirin' him since last season. No way she's going to give up that easily. She'll just be a necrophiliac though.

One thing I'll say is that when Tdogg eventually takes the inevitable L about the fate of John Snow, I expect him to take it like a man. He's not just going to disappear from the thread.

One interesting screenshot from that trailer and link from above

Might just be a coincidence 

w49rqovfpl48zzahqokn.png

That guy on the white horse on the white certainly looks a lot  like Kit Harington. And Harington was spotted at filming for this huge battle in Saintfield, Northern Island, wearing similar gear. It seems that, despite what the trailerreally  wants you to think, Jon Snow lives after all. Or should that be Jon Stark?

I just want a personal pic of all you bending the knee to me when that bastard doesnt come back alive.

Son! Yo real talk I think Cersei gonna eventually kill Tommen to take the Iron Throne. You know she cold blooded.

Cersei was literally about to kill Tommen to avoid him being captured by Stannis when she thought they had sacked the city

No way she moves against him.

Tommen soft tho. Tywin or Joffrey would have the High Sparrows murked on sight after they shamed Cersei and imprisoned Margery

Back
Top Bottom