OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stannis the Mannis is finna come back and take his rightful seat as KING.

Hopefully he roasts marshmallows over Jon Snew's funeral pyre.

wait did they kill stannis wife too? 
nerd.gif

might she want revenge on the red woman?

How yall don't know about order of succession?

Of course Stannis was first in line ahead of Renly. Yall don't remember that season of Renly just power tripping cuz the throne was up for grabs? He has no right unless Stannis is dead.

Kit Harrington said the same thing...

wait did they kill stannis wife too? :nerd:

might she want revenge on the red woman?

She offed herself after Shireen got immolated.

I'm pretty excited to see how big the Dragons have gotten this season... :nerd:. Drogon's about to feast on those dothraki hordes holding my Queen captive

Last edited:

You too will feel Valryian steel up your **** when the sodium kingdom falls.

EDIT: Why is a-r-s-e censored, though :lol:

Last edited:

Well, yeah, but he didn't combine that with saying that working on GoT was a weird experience he didn't really enjoy like Stephen Dillane did. Plus, I don't think Steve-O was spotted at the shooting locations for season 6 in full costume like Kit was.

Anything is possible, but I'm pretty confident Stannis is dead . . . for good.

Well, yeah, but he didn't combine that with saying that working on GoT was a weird experience he didn't really enjoy like Stephen Dillane did. Plus, I don't think Steve-O was spotted at the shooting locations for season 6 in full costume like Kit was.

Anything is possible, but I'm pretty confident Stannis is dead . . . for good.

I wouldn't be mad if he's dead for good,he lost me after Shireen but just saying that you never know with the show. Although tbh, most of the dead have stayed dead :lol:. Sucks to hear he didn't enjoy the experience though, he never really did get to film in the nice locales like most of the other actors :lol:

Last edited:
You too will feel Valryian steel up your **** when the sodium kingdom falls.

EDIT: Why is a-r-s-e censored, though :lol:

NT censoring casts a pretty wide net. There's a lot of terms that can be used in completely innocuous ways that get censored.

Last edited:
Season 1/book 1. Stannis was gathering the army pretty much because he knew it was about to go down. He knew the second Jon arryn died. Lannisters weren't going to try and give up the crown

But why was his claim to the throne stronger than Renley's? Was it just because he was the older of the two?
Yup.

With age does not come wisdom, though...

Because we've all witnessed how much of a bum he WAS.

He must've been so salty that people liked both of his brothers way more than they liked him.

If Stannis is dead is there an interview explaining the poor choice in killing him with a cut to black storytelling technique? From the writers or producers or showrunners?

Makes little sense to have such a poor ending to that character. Give the viewers what they want by seeing his head lopped off for sacrificing his daughter and what not.

Was it just to not show Brienne killing him? Even though she got down and dirty with the Hound.

If Stannis is dead is there an interview explaining the poor choice in killing him with a cut to black storytelling technique? From the writers or producers or showrunners?

Makes little sense to have such a poor ending to that character. Give the viewers what they want by seeing his head lopped off for sacrificing his daughter and what not.

Was it just to not show Brienne killing him? Even though she got down and dirty with the Hound.

Good questions. But, if as some people have theorized, Stannis' body is seen in the upcoming season as one of Ramsay's flayed play things, that will give the opportunity for people to celebrate his death.

But given that most other deaths of significant characters have come prominently on-screen, it is kind of weird the way that they handled Stannis getting killed. Maybe it was the Brienne thing you mentioned. Given the state Stannis was in, killing him was pretty much just an execution for Tarthwitzski. With Hound, it was pretty much a straight up fight. Maybe that's the difference.

It'd be cooler if Stannis was Ramsay's flayed play things but still alive.

Playing with corpses is just creepy word to Robb's wolf head.

‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 6 Will Have The Show’s ‘Biggest’ Battle Scene Yet

Game of Thrones has done massive (read: pricey) battles before. “The Watchers on the Wall” is the show’s most costly episode, and the White Walkers vs. Jon Snow & Co. slaughter during last year’s “Hardhome” was reportedly “the most expensive scene to produce” during season five. But those are slap-fights compared to what Thrones has in store for season six.

A day after showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss called the upcoming season, which premieres on April 24, “the best one we’ve done,” another writer, Bryan Cogman, is doubling down on the boasting, claiming one of the episodes will feature the show’s “biggest [action sequence yet].”

“It’s definitely the biggest [action sequence yet],” Thrones writer-producer Bryan Cogman told EW. “We’ve always wanted to get to a place – story-wise and budget-wise and time-wise and resource-wise – where we would be able to do a proper battle, with one army on one side, one army on another side.”

This sequence will have “hundreds of human soldiers on one side of a field,” according to Entertainment Weekly, “another army on the other side, and then there is a clash that is highly tactical, yet character-driven.” It’s likely Cogman is referring to the Battle of the Bastards, which we saw a peek of in the season six trailer, but who knows? Maybe Ser Pounce will face off against Ghost. Finally.

(Via Entertainment Weekly)

Stannis supporter and 49ers fan.. are you my twin??? Welcome brotha

The actor that plays Stannis says he's dead and yet y'all still believe he's alive.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But when kit said that you were all in denial

And yea the actor to stannis didn't like the part. When you think about how he was used in the show compared to how he is in the book. Show stannis is a big kluster with no true direction. Show stannis didn't believe in himself quite like the way book stannis does.

The actor is phenomenal
Just like show king stannis. His answer was very dull and meh

‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 6 Will Have The Show’s ‘Biggest’ Battle Scene Yet
Game of Thrones has done massive (read: pricey) battles before. “The Watchers on the Wall” is the show’s most costly episode, and the White Walkers vs. Jon Snow & Co. slaughter during last year’s “Hardhome” was reportedly “the most expensive scene to produce” during season five. But those are slap-fights compared to what Thrones has in store for season six.

A day after showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss called the upcoming season, which premieres on April 24, “the best one we’ve done,” another writer, Bryan Cogman, is doubling down on the boasting, claiming one of the episodes will feature the show’s “biggest [action sequence yet].”

“It’s definitely the biggest [action sequence yet],” Thrones writer-producer Bryan Cogman told EW. “We’ve always wanted to get to a place – story-wise and budget-wise and time-wise and resource-wise – where we would be able to do a proper battle, with one army on one side, one army on another side.”

This sequence will have “hundreds of human soldiers on one side of a field,” according to Entertainment Weekly, “another army on the other side, and then there is a clash that is highly tactical, yet character-driven.” It’s likely Cogman is referring to the Battle of the Bastards, which we saw a peek of in the season six trailer, but who knows? Maybe Ser Pounce will face off against Ghost. Finally.

(Via Entertainment Weekly)
although im amped about this i just hope they dont bore us for 8 episodes due to saving money and then give us this big fight.

i dont mind a lack of action i just hope the first 8 are up to par

thats just my take from what i got from reading that so who knows 

That seems to be the route they went last season now that I think about it.

But whatever. Going to re-watch the series in preparation.

Just binged the entire 5 seasons in a week, damn it "you kno nothin Jon Sno" how you gonna be one of the most courageous characters on the show and get that back stabbing treatment from these ***** crows! :smh:

My money is on Mel reviving him
His mind going into Ghost

I don't see how it makes sense to kill off the main star of the most important story arch....every other arch is pretty lame compared to the wildings/nightwatch VS Walkers, plus he's the only one to have actually led a battle against the walkers, so he seems like the most important figure.

Show is amazing regardless.

Back
Top Bottom