OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think she realized by now that little finger played her. She probably goes looking for Jon and the rest of her bros.

He was on the boat when they left Dorne. I expect to see him in the next Jamie scene. Aint like he out here making a lot of moves. He probably in KL getting serviced in a brothel.

He was on the boat when they left Dorne. I expect to see him in the next Jamie scene. Aint like he out here making a lot of moves. He probably in KL getting serviced in a brothel.

Brothels were closed by the Seven remember? He's probably on his way back to his fiance or whatever we can call that girl. Or he's waiting for Jaime to make good on that promise and get him a woman that has a "bigger castle." lol

I feel heading to the Night's Watch would be the biggest mistake for her to make :lol: :smh:

Possibly, though I could see Davos becoming a member of team Salsa if they cross paths.

If she heads to the wall, I wish Jon was still breathing. Would've wanted to see if she called him brother and show some kind of affection towards him like a hug. She probably would've asked him to slice that fool ramsay in half.

Brothels were closed by the Seven remember? He's probably on his way back to his fiance or whatever we can call that girl. Or he's waiting for Jaime to make good on that promise and get him a woman that has a "bigger castle." lol
The ******* Seven :smh: I forgot.

Somebody needs to kill that cult already.

The ******* Seven :smh: I forgot.

Somebody needs to kill that cult already.

I still don't understand how a bunch of hard core church boys using caveman war tactics armed with clubs and and a tunic have basically taken the royal family hostage.

Makes no sense can any book readers shine light on this?

Last edited:
Same. It's not even like they're threatening to kill them either. Not sure why Tommen doesn't just have the Kings Guard go in there and slaughter the Seven if he loves Margaery so much

I still don't understand how a bunch of hard core church boys using caveman war tactics armed with clubs and and a tunic have basically taken the royal family hostage.

Cersei basically seeded them the power to get Margaery arrested. Now they'll have the majority population aka the poor on their side. The mountain is going to own them tho....

Cersei basically seeded them the power to get Margaery arrested. Now they'll have the majority population aka the poor on their side. The mountain is going to own them tho....

It still doesn't make sense though. She seeded them power by decree only, nothing tangible.

They had no standing army. From the looks of it they don't even have proper weaponry.

Last edited:

It still doesn't make sense though. She seeded them power by decree only, nothing tangible.

They had no standing army. From the looks of it they don't even have proper weaponry.

Mob mentality, think of how religion works in today's society at times or better yet has been used in the past with certain Christianity sects or even think of extreme Islam right now. It gives people a hope and then once it's gains enough power it's hard to stop.

Franken-mountain gonna be bussin' it OPEN man. Cersie gonna take the death of her daughter out on the high sparrow for real. When she was locked up, she threatened THE **** outta that Septa on the real. I fully expect her make Ramsays torture seem like an episode of rainbow bright compared to what she has in store

Mob mentality, think of how religion works in today's society at times or better yet has been used in the past with certain Christianity sects or even think of extreme Islam right now. It gives people a hope and then once it's gains enough power it's hard to stop.

I feel it but that still doesn't any make sense. That may or may not be what the writers are intending but my whole point is that's not logical at all.

Last edited:
I feel it but that still doesn't any make sense. That may or may not be what the writers are intending but my whole point is that's not logical at all.

how do you think to peasants would react to Cersei ordering the entire clergy slaughtered by the Kings Guard?

tbh i would rather that have happened than the CGI walk of shame

Last edited:

how do you think to peasants would react to Cersei ordering the entire clergy slaughtered by the Kings Guard?

What in Cersei's history makes you think she'd stop for one second to contemplate the repercussions of an act like that? :lol:

But answer your question, I don't think the peasants would do a cot damn thing really.

Last edited:

You have the Faith of the Seven which is the religious cult and then the Faith Militant, which is sort of the Knights Templar of the Faith. Faith militant has two factions: Warrior's Sons and the Poor Fellows. Warrior's Sons are the armed forces of the Faith. Poor Fellows also fight but they're not as armed as the Warrior's, who are more like knights. They were eradicated centuries before but Cersei decided to empower them again and even allowed them to use weapons (not sure if the show does a good job of showing that). The Faith have the support of the poor folk and have infiltrated all levels of the royal hierarchy. It's not that simple to get rid of them when Cersei has basically given them free range to do what they want and they immediately took advantage. A war against The Faith could also be troublesome because then King's Landing itself could erupt into chaos with poor people siding with the Faith against the Lannisters and Tyrells. Already, the Lannister and Tyrell alliance is extremely shaky. 

Last edited:

What in Cersei's history makes you think she'd stop for one second to contemplate the repercussions of an act like that? :lol:

But answer your question, I don't think the peasants would do a cot damn thing really.

Nah, if there's one thing royal families try not to do it's to not have the people want to kill you. Uprisings and revolutions are no good for them. cersei wouldn't be able to leave her castle without goons going after her. Remember season 1 when they were trying to get joffrey but had Salsa in trouble instead?

You have the Faith of the Seven which is the religious cult and then the Faith Militant, which is sort of the Knights Templar of the Faith. Faith militant has two factions: Warrior's Sons and the Poor Fellows. Warrior's Sons are the armed forces of the Faith. Poor Fellows also fight but they're not as armed as the Warrior's, who are more like knights. They were eradicated centuries before but Cersei decided to empower them again and even allowed them to use weapons (not sure if the show does a good job of showing that). The Faith have the support of the poor folk and have infiltrated all levels of the royal hierarchy. It's not that simple to get rid of them when Cersei has basically given them free range to do what they want and they immediately took advantage. A war against The Faith could also be troublesome because then King's Landing itself could erupt into chaos with poor people siding with the Faith against the Lannisters and Tyrells. Already, the Lannister and Tyrell alliance is extremely shaky. 

Thanks this is more the kind of explanation I was looking for. The writers left a huge gap - they only mention how the Faith Militant were eradicated centuries ago. Yea Cersei signed a decree "empowering" them but like I said that's not tangible and doesn't really mean anything if we take the historical account of their eradication to be true. The shown has done a lot to show manpower and resources matter a lot, only power is power, etc.

Writers didn't help things by showing them running around strong arming people with only clubs when the rest of the fighting world is equipped with blades and plate armor.

Last edited:
Nah, if there's one thing royal families try not to do it's to not have the people want to kill you. Uprisings and revolutions are no good for them. cersei wouldn't be able to leave her castle without goons going after her. Remember season 1 when they were trying to get joffrey but had Salsa in trouble instead?
Tywin and Tyrion understood that. Cersei is different though. She routinely makes poor, emotional decisions. What has kept her in check is her father and Tyrion. With both of them gone now, she's been as reckless as ever. Arming the Faith Militant is something Tywin and Tyrion would have never allowed. The Faith was disbanded for a good reason (they tried to overthrow the Targaryens). Tywin and Tyrion are both history scholars and understand politics.

Back
Top Bottom