OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm starting to think Bran will have the power to change the past....and set everything right.

Last edited:
This show already has a lot going on. Altering time and events would get messy. He probably should go back and at least see who pushed him out that window and try to whisper to himself not to look.

I feel like we got that with the Janos execution.

But with those 4 guys, they all betrayed him for what they thought was right - much like how Jon believed that unifying with the wildlings was the right thing to do.

Been reading a lot about how people are saying the Umbers are just playing Ramsay.

Shaggy's head was too small to be a direwolf's.

Anyone else hate how they're using Tyrion this season? I feel like they're overdoing the comedic part of his character. His entire scene this episode could have been left out

I think it's ok. That's sort of what he was like at the beginning of the series, when he was in a position of power, much like he is now.

I'm starting to think Bran will have the power to change the past....and set everything right.
Hell no. That would be worse than the Lost finale :smh:

yeah man, that's some BS Days of the Future Past nonsense. You can't do that after 8+ seasons (assuming there's a movie too)

You might as well just put the word Sike! before the final credits roll :lol:

Everything that happened will make it all worth it when the Snowman is sitting in the Iron Throne at the end :nthat:

Last edited:
Yall are reaching now, and the writers knew you would :lol:

That's why they showed Ned's view when he stopped on the steps.. nothin was there but dirt and wind.

The Raven told Bran that history can't be altered. Hopefully that closes the book on the possibility of that. Show would jump the shark the moment Bran starts altering the past.

I think the "lie" that Ned told everyone that we was the one that killed him sets up Ned holding the secret of Jon's parents. Ned's honor and truth is what made him the leader he was. He was an honorable man but Jon Snow was the only thing that seemed to eat at him. He even tried to uncover Roberts bastard child, which killed the last hand before him and killed him basically. So for Ned to hold this lie as truth, Jon being his for the protection of Jon life so Robert doesn't kill him, just hammers home Jon being Taragaryen. So him lying on what happened at tower is just back story to the greater lie of Jon being his.

I don't mind that he got stabbed from behind like how Brann felt lied to. I'm just saying keep it real about how he died. There wasn't a fair one.

It was like 6 on 2 and then it became 4 on 1 and Ned only survived cuz a dying man stabbed dude in the back of the neck.

2 survived

The Smalljon/Rickon "plan" if executed correctly, has me completely excited.

"Offer" Rickon to Ramsay..to place a Stark in Winterfell. Place Osha in there under the guise that she's some helpless girl
Gain Ramsay's trust with proof of Shaggydog's death (maybe a similar wolf or actually Shaggy himself (a necessary sacrifice) )
News that Jon is headed to Winterfell will draw out Ramsay.
The Umbers turn on the Boltons in battle.
A Stark is freed in Winterfell.

3 fire episodes already, man. This show is amazing.

What do you guys make of Bran being able to call out to ned In the flashback and be heard??
I think we are starting to see Brans real powers. He's got the potential to be way more powerful than the three eyes raven, and the raven knows that. Hence him being so strict with Bran. Bran can see the past, possibly interact with it, warg into animals and even warg into humans which is next level warging and not easily done. So Bran could be a major player soon.

Also I'm kinda holding back that rickon is a pawn in a power play by the Umbers. Rickon also has some powers too. Pretty sure he was in a flashback or vision with Bran two seasons ago

The Smalljon/Rickon "plan" if executed correctly, has me completely excited.

"Offer" Rickon to Ramsay..to place a Stark in Winterfell. Place Osha in there under the guise that she's some helpless girl
Gain Ramsay's trust with proof of Shaggydog's death (maybe a similar wolf or actually Shaggy himself (a necessary sacrifice) )
News that Jon is headed to Winterfell will draw out Ramsay.
The Umbers turn on the Boltons in battle.
A Stark is freed in Winterfell.

3 fire episodes already, man. This show is amazing.

That does seem pretty odd that Ricky and Osha are just turned over like that. I immediately thought there'd be an eventual backstory scene coming up next week or something.

Yall are reaching now, and the writers knew you would :lol:

That's why they showed Ned's view when he stopped on the steps.. nothin was there but dirt and wind.

Exactly. You gotta be stupid to think the writers would have the audacity to allow Bran to alter the past with his flashback woggings. There would be a mutiny against the show writers and they'd receive death threats from fans :lol:

Plus, the three eyed raven has been waiting for Bran. "We watch, we listen, and we remember. The past is already written. The ink is dry."

Last edited:
I've realized that D&D suck on their own. They're very good at adopting GRRM's material for television, but when they've had to take creative liberties with the plotline they usually aren't very good, I.e. Barristan Selmy's death, Dorne, and a few others. This isn't even taking their poor writing into account, some of the lines this season have been cringeworthy.
I couldn't agree more.

Real quick, is it all confirmed/we can safely assume that Hound is definitely dead? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom