OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fake sansa bitties are best i seen in the show

The complexion
The shape

Got me thirsty all day. ( i watched the leak)

They were like perfect, large, sweet pears.

Cue Antonio Banderas gif.

Got me like this

When the snow gawd wins the 'bastard bowl' euron will step into that villian role

I wish they would've laid some groundwork for Euron. Dude just popped up and took the Iron Islands.

Unless I'm forgetting him earlier in the series.

I wish they would've laid some groundwork for Euron. Dude just popped up and took the Iron Islands.

Unless I'm forgetting him earlier in the series.

Nah your right. They should have cut out some that trash Dorne from last season and weaved him in a little better

Last edited:
This guy's life has been so pathetic and sad. I bet he does find someone to stop it's spread like with shireen so he can continue living miserably.

Last edited:
It's still funny how Yara and Theon have that good speech for why she should be queen and this dude Euron just interrupts, admits to killing the king, mocks Theon's lack of a penis and upbringing, brags about his own penis, then claims cuz he been around the world a fleet plus trying to marry Dany sounds like a airtight plan :lol:

These drowned fools know nothing. Dany gonna kill Euron and take his fleet :lol:

Last edited:
R'hollor grasping for straws. First stannis, now Jon. Now this other priestess says dany.

It's still funny how Tara and The on have that good speech for why she should be queen and this dude Eye on just interrupts, admits to killing the king, mocks Theon's lack of a penis and upbringing, brags about his own penis, then claims cuz he been around the world a fleet plus trying to marry Dany sounds like a airtight plan :lol:

These drowned fools know nothing. Dany gonna kill Eye on and take his fleet :lol:
As I was reading the description of Euron taking the Seastone Chair, it sounded more and more like Donald Trump.:rofl:

Where can I cop that Make The Iron Islands Great Again cap?

Last edited:
That omission that they created the White Walkers is huge
Made me think less of the white walkers. They just became less of a threat to me. I just see them as those WWZ zombies with the leaders having Sub-Zero abilities.

They literally were a deterrent to being wiped out and having their magic trees cut down that they couldn't control.

An army of dragons would have me more shook.

Last edited:
I'm glad varys is addressing how there has been another candidate.
Varys speaking up was the best character scene this ep, been waiting him for him to command a room. Liked it even more he did it with cyncism about their religion and how they failed with Stannis.

Back
Top Bottom