OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As do I. I actually still get annoyed any time I see/hear Lost mentioned.

But I really don't think we have to worry about GoT going the Lost route. This is GRRM's creation. Based on how the show has unfolded so far, and the fact that he's suggested the ending is going to be "bittersweet," I don't see Bran going back and fixing/preventing past tragedies. GRRM is not allowing everything to go back to all happiness and wolf puppies.

I was just talking to my wife about it this morning over breakfast....my theory with the whole "bittersweet" ending and how they are introducing the whole time changing thing is that this will end similar to how the Butterfly Effect movie ended....remember how 3er kept telling Bran not to warg for too long or hell drown and never comeback?....well what I think might happen is that the walkers kill everyone, Bran is left and he wargs to a happy time and never bothers to wake up....the bittersweet aspect of it is that we know everyone caught Ls in one reality, but the show closes off in Brans warned reality...sad part is that Bran is literally a ghost in said reality since no one can actually see him or hear him, or he might just warg into one of the direwolves and live out his life in the direwolf and interact with his family this way.

Last edited:
I think many of the Starks other than Arya and Johnathan have Beta personalities and just aren't alpha enough to get in the game. Sansa is trying to turn alpha but she still thinks the game has rules when it doesn't.

Targaryen? 
nerd.gif

Man, if they go Lost route and have bran go back to beginning, fix things to cause domino effect that revert everything and then we get the final scene of eddard with Robb and Jon teaching bran how to shoot bow and arrow from first episode.

If something like lost happens again, that might force me to never watch a tv series again. I still lose sleep over how much time I wasted watching lost.

the guy who directed the door episode last night directed multiple LOST episodes...

Man, if they go Lost route and have bran go back to beginning, fix things to cause domino effect that revert everything and then we get the final scene of eddard with Robb and Jon teaching bran how to shoot bow and arrow from first episode.

If something like lost happens again, that might force me to never watch a tv series again. I still lose sleep over how much time I wasted watching lost.

the guy who directed the door episode last night directed multiple LOST episodes...

I think he is also doing next week's episode.

Maybe thats why the three eyed Raven did not want Bran to see what was in the Tower of Joy
nerd.gif
Man...We better see what happens in the Tower of Joy. I'll be annoyed if they left that out the rest of the series.

Really disliked the Greyjoy storyline. You killed your brother and now you're named king? Wth. I'd like to think that Theon and Yara will have done some damage by the time Euron has a ship.

Maybe thats why the three eyed Raven did not want Bran to see what was in the Tower of Joy :nerd: .
Man...We better see what happens in the Tower of Joy. I'll be annoyed if they left that out the rest of the series.

Really disliked the Greyjoy storyline. You killed your brother and now you're named king? Wth. I'd like to think that Theon and Yara will have done some damage by the time Euron has a ship.

So Theon and his sister took the whole fleet anyway? Where are they going?

It'd make more sense to me that something the 3 eyed raven did, not bran, is what led to the mad king.
Bran going back to a time where his dad was still a kid and warging into Hordor to affect his future self only proves that the timeline is exactly where it needs to be still. The 3ER must have known that this was the "end" for him, and thats why he took Bran back to that moment to affect Hordor

This. Definitely think it's more on the 3ER than Bran

It'd make more sense to me that something the 3 eyed raven did, not bran, is what led to the mad king.
Bran going back to a time where his dad was still a kid and warging into Hordor to affect his future self only proves that the timeline is exactly where it needs to be still. The 3ER must have known that this was the "end" for him, and thats why he took Bran back to that moment to affect Hordor

This. Definitely think it's more on the 3ER than Bran

So 3ER set Bran up to fail/sacrificed Hodor?

Back
Top Bottom