OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She wasn't even bleeding. All her cuts were heeled. Not like anybody does crazy stuff when they are trying to survive. :smh:
She was bleeding. Did you completely miss the stair case scene where she tripped over the baskets of fruit ? Re-watch the episode and then comment.

Last edited:
I hate to complain, but in all honesty that was my least favorite episode of the entire series. Jamie and Edmures talk is the only part even remotely interesting in the whole episode.

First time in a while I was excited to see Dany in action and they cut her off.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
They cut her off at the right time too. You know she was about to do the titles roll.

I need lady Lyanna to be there and cut her off the next time she goes on her titles roll
laugh.gif

"I know who you ah, why ah you here?"
honestly i think they owe us this lol and they know it.

i could def see this happening to some extent.

the writers have thrown low key jabs at the title proclamation themselves 

She wasn't 100%. IF she was, she would be able to go toe to toe with the other girl. Instead she brought her into her lair and outed the lights to further put her at an advantage.

She wasn't even bleeding. All her cuts were heeled. Not like anybody does crazy stuff when they are trying to survive. :smh:
Yeah it's about the chase scene. She was barely holding her sides after 2 falls. She should've been limping and dying for air.

After that huge tumble down the steps all she did was touch her belly and look at the blood. Once she saw the waif she hopped up and was off to her cave for the showdown.

She caught a spanking that would kill most on prison shows and took a night's rest and some bad soup and shrugged it off for an afternoon sprint.

Last edited:
I hate to complain, but in all honesty that was my least favorite episode of the entire series. Jamie and Edmures talk is the only part even remotely interesting in the whole episode.
Maybe of the season... definitely not the series 
laugh.gif
 especially after last season 

Worst episode of the season. 

So Arya really is Jason Bourne now, huh? Got stabbed and had the knife twisted inside her. Couple days later she's jumping off a balcony and sprinting through the city. 
eyes.gif

lmao is that really all it took to end the siege? i guess i should have seen it coming since most of the storylines of this show have been progressed by the stupidity and naivety of the "good guys". Can't think of any that have been cunning and intelligent.

Littlefinger might lowkey be the savior of the Starks in next week's battle. :lol: He might be what Tyrell/Tywin was to the battle at Blackwater bay.

I wonder if the Manderly's are going to join the fight against the Boltons. There have been some Manderly references (ie Bowen Marsh telling Jon to write to White Harbor right before he was hanged as well as the map scene) this season and they also suffered losses at the Red Wedding. 

Tyrion is being wasted so badly this season. Those scenes are cringe worthy

They really couldn't show the Blackfish go out fighting? Weak

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom