OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's official, the mother of dragons keeps it trill on anyone that comes at her sideways. And plus the background music during that whole scene 
smokin.gif

People in here can hate on the ending being "too predictable" but none of you have seen or will see the plot twist that's coming next week. For every predictable moment there's 2 more unpredictable events to keep you on your toes. Martin has great scenario writing.

Loved the episode. So many little things for book readers. So much foreshadowing about later events.

I got legit emotional when she started shutting the **** down speaking in Valyrian. Loved the build and execution.

Last edited:
I don't think most are hating on it, the praise seems pretty universal. It was just obvious she wouldn't give up a dragon and there were plenty of hints she understood the slave master.

I think we're all well aware of how unpredictable this show could be, thanks for the heads up next week, though.

To me this episode was not as worthwhile as some of you make it seem maybe because im mad the trial by combat hasnt occursd ir the predictable ending

Only thing that was surprising is how she freed the unsullied and they still follow her

Thanks to that dude who posted that comic book girl YouTube vid about Targaryen history.  Really helped me out today with all the Valarian

why? just curious
Jaime's a highborn douche, but this last episode I felt a TINY bit of sympathy for him. Just when he goes out of character and does something nice (helps Brienne) he gets his hand cut off.

As for Theon, I don't really feel bad for him. He straight up betrayed his brobro Robb

I can't wait for next week.

I think we will finally see Rose Leslie naked. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom