OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone breakdown Arya trading the piece of iron for a cabin on the ship? I need a refresher of where she got it from and its significance.

I'm having a brain fart right now.

Can someone breakdown Arya trading the piece of iron for a cabin on the ship? I need a refresher of where she got it from and its significance.

I'm having a brain fart right now.
this is a post i made exactly a month ago that has something to do with this topic. hope it helps  
ec1f4280-b3e6-0131-99bd-5a43a9dd9f41.gif
son those alternate scenes 
roll.gif

UnlawfulPleasedAfricanbushviper.gif

follow the coin ...
jaqen h'ghar told arya to follow the coin or use the coin (something like that) whenever he needed her

he gave her an iron coin .... iron coins come from the iron bank,

the iron bank is located in bravos were that gif shows 

jaqen h'ghar is also a faceless man of bravos 

respect da speculation. i been thinking about that for a couple of hours 
roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Edited by aNYone - 5/15/14 at 11:05am

The Titan of Braavos statue is so ill. Reminds me of one of the 7 ancient wonders of the world, the Colossus of Rhodes.

i just love the show. i don't really analyze that hardcore aside from conversations with a couple of friends. two of the people who i watch the show with, already read the books. in other words, i have nothing to contribute content wise other than an... OMG I LOVE THIS SHOW. that is all.

also, there are exactly 40 weeks until the show comes back on. i saw on reddit, that you could watch an episode a week until the show come back. that's what ima doing. :pimp:

great finale
wish dany's was a bit more... but oh well
Arya just letting the hound suffer :smokin
jojen died :frown: were those suppose to be white walkers :smh:
the assault on the forest :wow:, wish they would have shown the giants fighting |I
jon burning ygritte :frown:

That final shot of Ygritte :frown: I'll miss my ginger.

Anyways this finale was way more satisfying than last season. Although there were a bunch of characters in this episode it didn't feel too cluttered.

I'm going to miss Tywin's character as well. His insults to Cersei and Joffrey were appreciated.

Last edited:
Very good ep.

Jojen getting killed by the skeletons was in the feels. They weren't white walkers, cuz they died from regular weapons.

Dany locking up the dragons.

Jon and both scenes with the wildings were dope.

Vaarys wanted no parts of staying in kings landing.

QUESTION:

I have all the audio books. If I want to start listening tomorrow (LONG DRIVE)
Where would I start? From this episodes end.

Dany chaining the dragons up might be top 5 saddest moments on the show :lol:

but Drogon is still out there at least :pimp:

I'm a fan of all the magical and fantasy elements, so seeing The Children was pretty awesome.. and her magic energy beams or whatever she was throwing :lol:

Arya going to Braavos :pimp:

The Hound and Brienne getting their Rocky slugfest on :pimp: And the Hound begging Arya was a surprisingly emotional moment.. Rory McCann really brought his A-game for that scene.

Stannis coming through

Tyrion escaping and killing his own father (which was naturally spoiled for me by the internet :lol:) and I loved Varys turning around and joining him :lol:

I loved this season and now my watch begins.

Last edited:
I have a theory about Bran basedo n this episode.. I have never read the books nor looked at spoilers.. but I wont even post my hypothetical in case some cats think a guess is ruining the story.

Kaleesi closing it like Jigsaw in Saw and Amanda in Saw 2.

I'm just imagining the SAW music now after she closes it. GAME OVERRRRR

Kinda felt bad for the Hound.. he low key turned a new leaf being Arya's guardian (if that's what you wanna call him) -- Wish she would of offed 'em.

Great episode, can't wait to see Bran get to work.
valar morghulis

So glad that garden tool Shae was killed. I'll miss Tywin and his constant ownage of his kids but I'm thrilled that my dude Tyrion and my girl Arya came through Ok.

It was a good episode.

She left my dude Hound to suffer. Why not just end his life for him, dude protected her through it all. He was a A-hole from time to time but he still looked after her.

Tywin murked that chick easy. I kinda feel like he should've just hit the bricks though. I mean he could've just been on his way without blood on his hands.

Jamie and his sister is wildin' in the open. Bussin' it and errthang. I don't know what to say about that.

I can't wait for next season.

Back
Top Bottom