OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whelp I'm on team white walkers.. Hope all these scum die

I legit want to see the white walkers destroy everyone :lol:

not even just the nights watch. I want these fools to march to every corner of the land and take everyone out.

And take them dragons and turn them into zombies.

ROB STARK >>>>>>>>  JON STARK

LMAO

at least rob had the respect of his own men. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Game of Ls

:rofl: @ Stannis in the beginning. His face after each piece of bad news :lol: Brienne possibly ending him was weak though. Especially her calling Renly the true king. Hope she gets an arrow to the back.

Yall should've known Jon was gonna die when he sent Sam off with Gilly :lol:

Oh and sir too old is just a sadist. Thought he was a super pedophile. The way Aarya killed dude really didn't need the many face GODs. She deserved her L.

Yuck @ the product of incest condoning the incest. That's a karmic L for her. Openly okay incest, then die. Hope that's a nice knife twist in Jamie's heart.

They wasted a lot of time talking in Mereen. Pointless and forced conflict. Sir Friendzone has some nerve fronting like he got a beef with Tyrion at this point. He's the only reason he's alive.

They must think I'm a fool showing me those non-Headley tittays :smh: They really went hard for cgi'ing her head on somebody else body at certain shots. Nice walk of shame but now it's time for her to die horribly. Might be a season or two but that's the next step.

:rofl: @ the set up for Jon though. So coldblooded using family. Jon was eating those stabs for a while though. :rofl: @ "For the watch" Can't wait for the Jon Snow stall my watch memes.

Overall in execution from scene to scene this wasn't that good of a finale but it entertained given how deep I'm in this. Just about all of the conclusions and events were telegraphed. Some of the stuff that happened was good but this finale wasn't that much different from most of the eps of the rest of the season. Best part of the finale was Cersi getting what she deserved though.

this fool jon just really thought he could draft the taliban with no reprocussions...smh

worst decision ever. called it when he first left. 

jon is exactly like ned. tried to see the big picture and paid no attention to all the punks he surrounded by

Last edited:
this fool jon just really thought he could draft the taliban and fight china with no reprocussions...smh
worst decision ever. called it when he first left. 

jon is exactly like ned. tried to see the big picture and paid no attention to all the punks he surrounded by
Accurate metaphor. No way would America fight with Osama's goons.

Just watched the episode 
sick.gif

They couldn't even wait til next season to kill of da gawd 
mean.gif
mean.gif

RIP Jonathan Snow u was da real mvp 

i hate jorah so much. he is the biggest simp ever. 

incest scene was so cringe the whole time...that **** is disgusting. glad she died. 

arya is blind...now what?

why didn't they show stannis dying?

mereen was boring as hell...glad to see varys ....i dont like grey worm anymore

cersei is gonna go ape **** next season

does anyone think stannis is not dead?

Last edited:
Well now that nobody can cry about spoilers because anything is speculation at this point..
I don't think this is the last we've seen of Jon. We've seen the interest the Red witch has taken in him and we've seen her bring people back from death. And it turns out she rode back to castle black. And I don't think they would hype up r+l=j just to blue ball us. In interviews with the show runners, One of the first things George asked them before making the show was "who is Jon Snow's mom?" Why if that was it? Why ask the question behind the scenes if there isn't an answer to it? Just food for thought.
I dunno, I could be wrong. See you in 2016 GOT, its been awesome.

Just finished watching ep 10.

WTFFFF!!!!

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Jon was supposed to be the hero. Why him?...:smh:

And Arya is blind too...why the **** can't the Starks catch a break? This ishh aint right.

I'm straight up rooting for the white walkers now. I hope they slaughter every single one of those crow bastards.

I hope they slaughter everyone in the 7 kingdoms.

I also hope GRRM gets diarrhea for this ishhh.

:smh:

Last edited:
Jon ain't done. Melissandre didn't show back up at Castle Black just to hang out with Ser Allister.

This crossed my mind only because I want to believe The Hound is still alive, since they didn't actually confirm his death either.

But then again what/who could've interfered with her killing Stannis ? *shrug*
i don't know. i've been asking myself this but they showed everyone else die that episode and just spared stannis...i think something else is going on. 

maybe it has to do with sansa

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom