OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say this after every season finale... I need to read the books.

Another tough episode to sit through, even though it was already spoiled that Jon would die.

Stannis got his *** handed to him, deservedly.

Looking forward to next year. Season premiere about 10 months away :/

Who was going to help the Hound in the mountains? Arya was the only one there.

Brianne has basically been camping for season(s) to kill Stannis, but hey, 'they showed Ned's! They didn't ACTUALLY show Stannis' !'

We know :lol: But them cutting to Ramsay before seeing Stannis' head go off was for a good transition and ONE HUNDRED percent still implied death. :lol:

Last edited:
Are we supposed to assume this dude Ramsey came back after killing thousands before Sansa could sneak back to her room?

I avoided this thread all week in hopes of not having the finale spoiled, and some idiot in the NBA thread spoils it just minutes after the game ended.

It was still hard seeing Jon go out like that tho. The Starks are cursed, man. :smh:

Edit:

And RIP to cult and all the poor people. Cersei is about to wipe them all out.

Edit:

Oh, and a special **** you to the author for fooling me for the 5 straight season. Much thanks, bruh.

Last edited:
wow.. still in shock of how crazy that was. RIP MY BAE MYRANDA
embarassed.gif

what if the last scene was just something melisandre "saw in the fire". lol im reaching
frown.gif

bout to finish reading the books now that we got a whole year to wait
sick.gif

someone said this earlier wondering why jon didn't tell everyone what exactly happened at Hardhome (except Sam),

guess it doesn't matter since the NW are so blind with hate/ignorance that they won't believe anything he says anymore.

Hope Jaime and Bronn turn their ship around and go back, I feel Trystane and Doran would finally off Ellaria Sand now.

Tyrion and Varys reuniting and Tyrion's Valyrian
smokin.gif

Legit kinda felt bad for Cersi during that whole walk but can't wait for Walker Mountain to do damage.

what a season.....
mean.gif

Jon is my favorite character but just like his kin he was asking to die.

When he sent Sam away I knew it was a wrap

He didn't have any friends left at the wall except Ghost

It is weird Ghost was nowhere to be found though

Last edited:

I've never wanted a child to die but that little piece of **** Olly needs to get his throat slit. 

I seent it coming. I didn't want to believe it but I knew we were getting set up to see our boy get bodied. 
A thumbnail in an article tipped me off on the spoiler 
eyes.gif

but ya, Olly must die

I ruined this for myself last year I think so it wasn't a total shock. It's nice not to have any more spoilers out there to ruin the show for me... unless the next book is released before the next season... then oh well.

I definitely don't think he's gone for good, even though that interview was posted... he has to say that. The Red Witch returning to Castle Black as well as Jon being a presumed integral part of the endgame (White Walkers vs the Living, R+L, etc.) it doesn't make sense from a story standpoint to kill him off. Ned? Yeah, it set in motion so many things. Syrio? Yep. Oberyn? Yup. Robb? Huge implications. Cat? Yep. Of course, you could have kept those people alive and found conflict elsewhere... but with Jon he's just too important to kill off I think. Same with Tyrion.. same with Dany.

It's just been set up to bring him back to life. 

I did NOT expect Myrcella to be killed off like that. I mean, this show did it to me again... it had me thinking one character... EVEN FOR A MOMENT would have a happy "ending". I should have known as soon as his daughter accepted Jaime as her father, something bad would happen. They got me again, man.

Dany lost in the world and Daario and Lord Friendzone going to find her? I'll buy it. Tyrion getting to rule Mereen? I like it a lot.

Cersei... knew that was coming but Lena did a hell of a job with that scene. Well done. 

Arya.. is whatever as this point. I like a lot of her stuff and I find that storyline interesting, but it feels a bit rushed and maybe it's just not clicking for me, but I don't know. I get it but I'm not blown away right now.

All in all, an interesting season. I think it suffered a bit like any show would after 5 seasons. This one is unique because it's balancing so many storylines, information from the books that we haven't seen yet, important events they have to cover, all while condensing it into interesting television. I think the show redeemed itself a bit the last few episodes after a rockier start, however.
interesting stuff, good post as per BJ 
nthat.gif

DONE WITH THIS **** BRUH

GAME OF L'S
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Cersei bae????
nerd.gif

OLLY needs that Reek treatment on citas

So is STANNIS ALIVE? Spoil me
laugh.gif
I hope they keep Stannis alive only so he can have an even greater death 
laugh.gif

It is weird Ghost was nowhere to be found though
They used up the entire special effects budget on the white walker battle.
this is probably true 
laugh.gif

I avoided this thread all week in hopes of not having the finale spoiled, and some idiot in the NBA thread spoils it just minutes after the game ended.

It was still hard seeing Jon go out like that tho. The Starks are cursed, man. :smh:
thankfully that child got banned from the thread.

I saw the ep beforehand but it was a pretty prick move to do that to those who hadn't seen it.

Man **** whoever was in this thread talking about Snow dieing and guessing he was going to get killed by Olly.

I was wondering why the hell you guys were even talking about who was going to kill Snow, like it was a sure thing, and I was like god damn it, he's probably going to die in the finale.

I hate you guys.

Last edited:
Not really sure where else Mel would of gone though..

Join the brothers without banners

So are people saying that it's a body double because the boobs are too big or too small...?

Check out her work in 300

I hope Jamie immediately turns that boat around and cuts off the heads of ellaria and the sand snakes. Except for tyene though.

Can't.. Got the prince on there.. Unless he doesn't blame the ole man

Man **** whoever was in this thread talking about Snow dieing and guessing he was going to get killed by Olly.

I was wondering why the hell you guys were even talking about who was going to kill Snow, like it was a sure thing, and I was like god damn it, he's probably going to die in the finale.

I hate you guys.
:lol:

Don't worry. That's not gonna happen anymore from here on out. Show finally caught up with pretty much everything so nobody knows what will happen next :D

Sam's a deserter - of Jon - as well as a sketchball, and this episode confirmed it.

It was the worst-kept secret early on at Castle Black that Sam was living week-to-week... then Jon took him under his wing and instructed him on how to defend himself, on how to survive.

Jon only shares with Sam what happened, and Sam then takes advantage of Jon's power: by asking him to send him, Gilly and the baby away to be safe (because Jon, where you are clearly isn't but hey, I gotta take care of mine)

Hey Sam, what happened to the oath?

Hey Sam, you're seeking refuge to go be with a person who is a wildling, and leaving Jon to take the brunt of being 'a traitor' for helping wildlings?

Hey Sam, you realize you're the only person who Jon has here - and the only person whose presence was maybe keeping him alive here?

Hey Sam, you realize the only reason you're still here, alive, is because Jon was here?

"Til next time, Jon." :smh: :x

Last edited:

It was still hard seeing Jon go out like that tho. The Starks are cursed, man.
mean.gif
thankfully that child got banned from the thread.

I saw the ep beforehand but it was a pretty prick move to do that to those who hadn't seen it.
Dude is a **** boy for real, man. Literally ****** up my night. 

Wouldn't care if he fell off  the edge of a cliff. 

I hate you guys.
I've learned that some of the guys that post their "theories", are actually just pieces of **** that are just posting spoilers.

I stopped posting much in show threads after what happened in the Boardwalk Empire thread. 

Back
Top Bottom