OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, with Sam leaving that means one of these punk ******* has Longclaw :smh:

I guess the last thing Jon Snow said in the books was "Ghost" :wow: ... Can anyone confirm?

Not a book reader but

Yeah. His last words were calling for Ghost. But their is a second theory of why he is calling out to Ghost, besides calling for his help. If want me to spoil it, I can

PM me

Not a book reader, I ask my cousins who is....

Yeah. His last words were calling for Ghost. But I believe in the books, Ghost is caged up at the time of the mutiny.

But their is a second theory of why he is calling out to Ghost, besides calling for his help. If want me to spoil it, I can

PM me as well

if we've caught up to the books, where's the harm in discussing any and all possibilities? 

Nah

I think if something that is planning on read books, we might spoil those for that person

And second, something from the books might be coming later next season, so that might still spoil the show

Brah what the is your problem. Like really? :lol:

I clearly state it is a theory. Second you don't even know what I sent them

You hustling harder than Little Finger to be crown Warden of this Thread

Relax B

No

Again it's not you... (or just you)
Its all you google/ew/vanityfair/ word of mouth...my cousins baby daddys mothers on their dads side read the book and she said.......

Then come in spitting it as fact and never read the book and/or misinterpret things from the show because you get your info from people who are guessing / havent read the books at all.

/rant

Nothing against you personally rustle.....even though ive told u before im not worried about ya.

Brah what the is your problem. Like really? :lol:

I clearly state it is a theory. Second you don't even know what I sent them

You hustling harder than Little Finger to be crown Warden of this Thread

Relax B

No

Again it's not you... (or just you)
Its all you google/ew/vanityfair/ word of mouth...my cousins baby daddys mothers on their dads side read the book and she said.......

Then come in spitting it as fact and never read the book and/or misinterpret things from the show because you get your info from people who are guessing / havent read the books at all.

/rant

Nothing against you personally rustle.....even though ive told u before im not worried about ya.

I did say "theory" and said I haven't read the books.

And in every show thread on NT, dudes love to discuss theories. Especially for popular shows. It is part of the game.

We good doe brah

But if you continue on wit the Rickon shade we might have problems

When ole boy come outta Last Hearth with an army at his back, Swaggydogg by his side, and Osha'a yambs on his breath, he is gonna EAT. #bleedat :smokin

Last edited:
When ole boy come outta Last Hearth with an army at his back, Swaggydogg by his side, and Osha'a yambs on his breath, he is gonna EAT. #bleedat smokin.gif
where's the spoiler tag, bruh? :smh:

When ole boy come outta Last Hearth with an army at his back, Swaggydogg by his side, and Osha'a yambs on his breath, he is gonna EAT. #bleedat
smokin.gif
the picture painted here is amazing

When ole boy come outta Last Hearth with an army at his back, Swaggydogg by his side, and Osha'a yambs on his breath, he is gonna EAT. #bleedat smokin.gif
where's the spoiler tag, bruh? :smh:

It is not a spoiler of any kind

It is just a joke :lol:

But the Young Gawd gonna eat doe :smokin

nah, it's a spoiler. even grrm doesn't know. he's going to read what you said and get spoiled.

edit: speaking of spoilers, what if Jon snow becomes a white walker then hooks up with that cute wilding who got killed in the white walker episode? :pimp:

Last edited:
So what is that little **** going to do with all the thousands of wildlings that are hanging around? He going to be a coward and set all of them up to get ambushed too?
That doesn't even make sense :lol:  the Wildlings wouldn't even be there if it wasn't for Jon 

Ollie saved dude's life, so all of Ollie's debts were paid off if he had any at all. For Jon to let them through, I don't blame him for taking that step

People saying ollie betraying jon and helping kill him was revenge. Nah, it wasn't revenge because jon didn't kill that bish's fam. Revenge would've been killing some thenns.

Am i the only one who's on the Boltons team right now, They are winning since day one and lost only a few men. The Boltons should rule the North. Besides, it's pretty sad that Shireen died for an battle who was already lost, i hope Davos kill the red witch for this.  
Starks been ruling the north for THOUSANDS of years, all the northmen would follow Stark bloodline to their deaths over any Bolton.

#OnlyDeathCanPayForLife
Been on team Ramsay from day 1.  Entertainingly ruthless cat. The only real threat remaining

the real threat to who? lmao to those at Winterfell maybe, nobody respects the Boltons in the world of Westeros.
Question?

If Tommen dies, who the hell does the Iron Throne rightfully go too
laugh.gif

Jamie?
Lord Balon Greyjoy, the last one alive in the War of the Five Kings.
laugh.gif

so Starks and Lannisters both took huge losses in the last episode. As much as I hate Cersei, I can't stand that high sparrow or whatever the old guy's name is. The Mountain looks impressive. And at least Brianne didn't get kicked in the crotch this season finale.
High Sparrow already made a huge mistake letting Cersei go free. I saw people calling that "Giant 8 Ft beast" by another name but maybe its still the mountains old body.
The Houses of the North will know but one king, The King in the North, whose name will be STARK
Young Gawd is already growing up

Chad Coleman
smokin.gif

Unless Allister Thorne has some master to plan to deal with hundreds of wildings and a giant, that mutiny was not very well planned out.
He can easily just lie to everyone that Jon was killed by a Wildling or died by accident. Only a few of the NW were there to kill him...
mean.gif

finally watched the finale

Melisandre could have went anywhere but chose to go to Castle Black of all places after having a realization that it was a wrap for Stannis, and having some sort of apparent epiphany. She's had something for John Snow from the moment she saw him, and it was more than just sexual imo. He's dead now, but this is the woman who pulled a demon out of her vadge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom