OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would rather have them end it sooner than later. It would be devastating if they went another 3-5 seasons and the show dragged on and lost its quality.

I would rather have it end with a bang than to wither away that's just me though.

Wylin' at "GOT" & "over-saturated" being in the same sentence together.

We need at least 2 spin-offs & a musical.

Outb4 Coldplay vid posted.

Last edited:

RaptorJesus.gif

Just my thoughts but when four consecutive episodes leaked last season and I watched, I regretted it. Massive mistake.

I held off on watching the leaked eps last year and was happy I did. Will do the same this year if there are really episodes out there.

Easily taking the over on 3.5

We got a whole season without Brann Stark [emoji]128514[/emoji] I think they end the season with Jon Stark rising

How far along is GRRM with the final book/s?

I guess we'll find out what happens via the show first than the books, right?

I just remembered that I no longer have HBO. And I'm forever alone so I can't go and watch it with a girl :frown:

How far along is GRRM with the final book/s?

I guess we'll find out what happens via the show first than the books, right?

I really think they are separate entities at this point. Multiple people dead on the show that haven't died in the books .

Different roads to the same conclusion is my guess

View media item 1998568
I have taken note on the ones who went searching for the "leaked" eps, I lied and it was a test to see who the villian and scum were that are part of House ShackleFart.

Your names have all been added for the lord of light.

and the way you feel about not being able to watch the leaked eps is the same way you will feel after going through 10 episodes of dead Jon Snow.

View media item 1998570MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
SIR TIBEROUS SENDS HIS REGARDS

View media item 1998568
I have taken note on the ones who went searching for the "leaked" eps, I lied and it was a test to see who the villian and scum were that are part of House ShackleFart.

Your names have all been added for the lord of light.

and the way you feel about not being able to watch the leaked eps is the same way you will feel after going through 10 episodes of dead Jon Snow.

View media item 1998570MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
SIR TIBEROUS SENDS HIS REGARDS

View media item 1932460
Sit you salty *** down b, your day on reckoning is nigh

Back
Top Bottom