OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't LF know this info tho about Jon ?
Felt like last season foreshadowed that he knew the true events. I was expecting him to drop that flex bomb in that room while they anointed Jon king of the north

The first part was inaudible, so I'm guessing she said something about it being Rhaegar's son. The second part was something like..."you know he will kill him." She was referring to Robert Baratheon if he finds out about Jon.

My question is what does Bran do with the info? On the one hand, it could threaten Jon's claim on the North among the Northerners. On the other hand, it could get him some respect from Dany given that he is her only remaining relative.
 I can see LF using that info to hurt him but that's it, The Stark blood still runs through his vanes, so they'll still rally to him I think....

were lyanna and Rhaegar in love or was she raped.

ive heard both theories.
It's still theory but there's more evidence that suggests he loved her and they ran away together.

LF doesn't know.

It's a huge plot hole that she had Maids in that room tho ..the only living person who is supposed to know is Howland Reed

Jon bring a Targaryen will only come into play when the War against the Whitewalkers begins. I don't think he'll be alive to have to worry about the politics of the North afterwards

LF doesn't know.

It's a huge plot hole that she had Maids in that room tho ..the only living person who is supposed to know is Howland Reed
He might...  Last season in the crypts he had a look on his face when Sansa told the story about Lyanna and Rheagar kidnapping/raping her. Anyway I meant if Bran gets the word out. I think LF would probably try to use that info against Jon. Not sure what that'll do for him though

ive heard both theories.
In love

The first part was inaudible, so I'm guessing she said something about it being Rhaegar's son. The second part was something like..."you know he will kill him." She was referring to Robert Baratheon if he finds out about Jon.

My question is what does Bran do with the info? On the one hand, it could threaten Jon's claim on the North among the Northerners. On the other hand, it could get him some respect from Dany given that he is her only remaining relative.
 I can see LF using that info to hurt him but that's it, The Stark blood still runs through his vanes, so they'll still rally to him I think....

ive heard both theories.
It's still theory but there's more evidence that suggests he loved her and they ran away together.
so....

if we throw the rape theory out.

isnt it a possibility that they ran away and were wed on the low.

making him not a bastard but a true king.

or it doesnt matter that hes a bastard or not?

so....

Ya it's possible that they got married and Jon is a legit Targ and if that's the case he would have a better claim than Danny.  Jon doesn't seem like the type to want to be King of Westeros though.

Last edited:

so....

Ya it's possible that they got married and Jon is a legit Targ and if that's the case he would have a better claim then Danny.  Jon doesn't seem like the type to want to be King of Westeros though.
i agree.

but if they were wed then he has no choice.

wait so Jon isn't Ned's son..?
It was always a theory that it was his sisters kid.. and this episode confirmed it.. did you miss that scene 
laugh.gif

I take that more so meaning he prob suspects that they were really in love and that he most likely did not kidnap her...not that he was Jons mother

That would be terrible writing if out of all people LF knew Jons true parentage for all these years

Last edited:
They need to get Miguel Sapochnick to direct every episode for the rest of the series. Give him whatever money he needs. These last two episodes plus Hardhome were three of the best episodes of the entire series. The beginning of this episode between the visuals and the music was just crazy. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom