OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I mean, Jon is clearly Rhaegars son
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
How else do you think the Snowman is an absolute Gawd on the battlefield? 

Easily goat finale and it ain't eem close...it might have eem been better than ep 9 for me. Will have to watch again to confirm :pimp:

And agree the music was amazing..Miguel Sapochnik needs to direct every episode the rest of this series ..he's 3/3

Last edited:
When did Lyanna Mormont become a queen?

Can't really say taking away his right hand took away Jamie's power. Still a Lannister. Still kings guard.

Also LF low born got his fingerprints over most of those events.

Lyanna started this damn stark curse. Dunno if it would've prevented all this trouble and death but maybe leaving a note saying she didn't want that brute robert baratheon and she was going to be with that harp playing pretty boy rhaegar would've caused less problems.

That scene did debunk that dumb idea fans were hinting at that Meera was jon's twin just because they had similar hair. Plus she's supposed to be around bran's age not jon so I funno how they even came up with that idea.

Another thing, y'all really believe it's Littlefinger's dream to sit on the iron throne with Sansa by his side :lol:

I mean I get y'all want to go with the liar's word and believe he just shifted his love for Cat on to Sansa but c'mon :lol: While I can concede he might like her I know if she didn't have a rightful claim to be wardness of the North he'd push Sansa out the moon door just the same.

He has the East and with the North he knows he could take Westeros which is why he didn't try to link up with a Martell or somebody in Dorne.

Just allied with the Martells to kill Joffrey which is a fall back alliance.

Ain't that a coinkydink? 2 biggest villains on the show dead because of Littlefinger. It's a Reynolds for Cersi.
Nah Littlefinger doesn't care about Sansa. The only person he ever loved and probably ever will is Cat and she's dead. His only other goal was to rule westeros and marrying Sansa would be the best way towards that. It makes you king of the north and if you combine that with your knights of the vale, you can make a claim on the iron throne which is pretty weak right now

The King's Landing scene was so dope

The music was so great

Cerci went in and really got the Throne :nerd:

Game of Thrones killing off a bunch of main characters per usual :lol:

Arya :nerd:

The TOJ scene literally gave me chiils

What a moment that was

Best seasons finale ever to me

Season was great but season 4 is still my favorite

Yea speaking of the iron throne being weak........Cersei and the Lannisters have no allies and everyone hates them......Dany bout to wash them sooooo hard :x

Yea speaking of the iron throne being weak........Cersei and the Lannisters have no allies and everyone hates them......Dany bout to wash them sooooo hard :x

She should've saved some of that dragon fire supply. She only needed to blow up the sept anyway. I don't think she's even been keeping up with info that dany and the greyjoys have teamed up and are headed there. qyburn's kids wouldn't have that info. Would've been piff if they saved some and when dany's troops hit the ground they got blown up.

How the **** did I not know about this thread until after the season is over??

Anyways... Season 6 was wild. Season finale was probably the best yet.

Music was A++++++++++++++++++++++

Story was A +++++++++++++++++++++

Great Sept boomboom was A+++++++++++++++++

Arya is 
smokin.gif

Jon Snow is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Prediction for season 7 - The Imp is totally going to plow the Mother of Dragons 
wink.gif

Pretty much. The only hope is if Jon and the north feel like Dany may be encroaching upon them, then I could see an uneasy alliance between Lannister and Stark. But Dany would be smart to just marry Jon so that wouldn't be an issue

I wish they would have done more with the Tower of Joy scene. I know it's pretty obvious that Lyanna and Rhaegar were in luh and it wasn't a kidnapping situation but I wish they would have given more context. Like, homegirl Lyanna can't get a dope monologue on her death bed? 6 seasons of build up for some whispers?

How many people got kilt because the Starks couldn't just ride with their betrothed and keep side tings like the rest of Westoros? Suckers.

Pretty much. The only hope is if Jon and the north feel like Dany may be encroaching upon them, then I could see an uneasy alliance between Lannister and Stark. But Dany would be smart to just marry Jon so that wouldn't be an issue

I can imagine bran arriving the day after their wedding night and wondering if he should tell Jon he just entered that incest world.

I can imagine bran arriving the day after their wedding night and wondering if he should tell Jon he just entered that incest world.
Eh that's not totally out of the norm for royalty. Especially the targaryans.

I've been wondering about all the possible marriages.

Jon, Sansa, Dany, Tyrion, Olenna, Lyanna (when she's old enough), Arya (work she's old enough), Pod, Brienne, Tormund, and Littlefinger are all single and ready to mingle.

Best thing would be to put them all in a house like The Real World with cameras in every room and see what happens.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you guys know that these are stupid questions, as clearly some time lapsed, but are asking anyways.

Clearly your stupid for taking these questions about a show wth magic and dragons seriously. Go sit somewhere

Basic copout, you don't have to take it seriously to have common sense. Get out your feels.

Last edited:
So basically, this whole book series and show series boils down to Jon Snow?

A Story of Ice and Fire = Story of of a child that is half stark, half targeryan. Works for me..

Can't wait for them to wrap this up in epic fashion..

Sooooooooooooooooooooo proud of my dude Johnathan. Almost teared up when Lady Mormont said the blood of the Starks flows through his veins. As Ksteezy said, Lady Mormont is a real one. Sooooooooooooooooooooo proud of Arya as well. This is like the first season where all of the Starks took Ws.

I feel like everyone here has forgotten bout our man's Tyrion....not even a mention.......that was a really cool scene when he was named Hand of the Queen, for the first time in his life, someone truly believes in him and they've only known each other for a couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom