OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea if Qyburn hadn't made that weapon **** wouldn't even be fair. She coulda just pulled up on her Aegon steeze dolo and washed everybody. If anything the dragon blickie is a plot device to keep Dany and her kids in check.

For me what made the BOTB so good was that the good guys finally won exactly the way they should even though they gave you every reason to think they shouldn't.

Something that crossed my mind was: did Randall tarly survive? We saw bronn Jamie and dickon but not Randall after/during the battle

They will have gendry. Don't sleep

If I not mistaken it takes Dragon fire AND magic to make Valerian steel. Sam is smart but he ain't finding all of that out. I know the pace been wild this season but if they have a Valerian steel factory churning armor and swords out by the end of this season they'd be ODing.

re watched ep... still don't get this scene, can someone explain to me why was Sansa mean-mugging Arya and Brienne?
it can't be simple as Sansa being jealous of Arya's new skills can it?

re watched ep... still don't get this scene, can someone explain to me why was Sansa mean-mugging Arya and Brienne?

For Sansa it sure could be that simple and I haven't even seen it yet.

I think the mean mugging was due to the fact that she realized that she has essentially accomplished little to nothing compared to her siblings. Bran is the Three-Eyed Raven, Arya is a trained assassin, and Jon is the King in the North.

Well now that we on the topic whats everyone's top 5 episodes of the show so far. I know this is tough to do because there are so many great ones but some definitely standout. My list

1. The Winds of Winter (S6, Ep 10)
2. Hardhome (S5, Ep 8 )
3. The Rains of Castamere (S3, Ep 9)
4. Battle of the Bastards (S6, Ep 9)
T5. Blackwater (Season 2, Ep 9), Spoils of War (S7, Ep 4)

Honorable Mention: The Mountain and the Viper(S4, Ep 8 ), The Lion and the Rose (S4, Ep 2), Baelor(S1, Ep 9), The Door(S6, Ep 5)

Man that was a tough list to make, some of those eps I hate because of how sad they are because of the people who die like the Rains of Castamere and Baelor but they're so impactful and well done they gotta be on there. I absolutely LOVED everything about The Winds of Winter though... the way that first scene is shot and built up all the way to Cersei blowing up the Sept with the wildfire was just unreal. Amazing television. Thrones really the greatest show ever IMO :nthat:

I know Bronn got a soft spot for Jaime now but I still expect him to switch sides once he sees Tyrion riding for Dany.

These sellswords ain't loyal

any one else think tyrion might flip on dany? dany was obviously upset with him after his entire tactic plan when to ish after loosing at casterly and to euron. plus, while he was watching the battle, he obviously didnt like what he was seeing.

and now that jaime knows tyrion had nothing to do with jofferys death, that of which led to tyrions false imprisonment and eventual killing of tywin, i think maybe jaime and tyrion will reconcile as lannisters if dany continues to use her dragons to burn everything in sight.

For you non-book readers, focus on the segment about Cersei and the mention of The Golden Company. If this ***** secures their help :smh:

Then it does a very bad job.
i was thinking it's original intent, maybe?

still doesn't hold up. but there is so much lore in the GoT universe that is passed down that we take as gospel, but maybe some of it is untrue or was used to cover up the truth.

i am late, but Jon Snow's mother, Dany's mother, and Tyrion's mother all died in childbirth.

i realize it was common to die in childbirth in GoT, but still. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom