OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe the wight they bring back to kings landing is one of the Avengers? Possibly a wight Hound? In which case he'd be back in Kings Landing with undead Mountain? Undead Cleganebowl coming? :wow: Crackpot theory haha but would be sick.
Bruh Undead Cleganebowl needs to happen now! :wow::pimp:

Season 1
Yeaaa...nope. I'm done b. Got my dude Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfall and Warden of the North. Ruined my Sunday b. Ya'll aren't my friends. Ya'll set me up. Nope. Nope. No. Hell nah.
dd9591534c6f67e6ca124bee0da8e3e9d2ac731d89a21427394f17fdcfc5131d.jpg

Season 1
Yeaaa...nope. I'm done b. Got my dude Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfall and Warden of the North. Ruined my Sunday b. Ya'll aren't my friends. Ya'll set me up. Nope. Nope. No. Hell nah.

What how you go 20 years and 6 show years not knowing Ned died? :lol:

You're in for a hell of a ride

Anyone else feel house stark is too OP?

Arya - Ninja god
Bran - Can see everything
Sansa - Top level admin
Jon - Best leader in the game

If they just got their stuff together they'd be unstoppable.

Also gendry on deck. About to forge all the valyrian steel and the obsidian swords.

What how you go 20 years and 6 show years not knowing Ned died? :lol:

You're in for a hell of a ride
Ultra skilled at avoiding spoilers and ignoring that which has no interest to me..until it does. I'm so green in regards to the show. Nothing has been ruined ahead of time.

I'm bouta eff joffrey up b. Promise. I'm going after him b.

Anyone else feel house stark is too OP?

Arya - Ninja god
Bran - Can see everything
Sansa - Top level admin
Jon - Best leader in the game

If they just got their stuff together they'd be unstoppable.

Also gendry on deck. About to forge all the valyrian steel and the obsidian swords.
GANG IN DIS ***

i remember back in season 2 or 3 everyone was saying how house stark is dead, how all they do is lose.

but they were trimming the fat and investing in the future. arya got her training, snow became snow god, and bran is the 3-eyed raven. Sansa still useless and she still secretly wants to become part of house Lannister so hopefully they can get rid of her and LF.

bruh when cerise had him hemmed up
a few seasons back when he was tryna throw shots
he damn near **** himself
he aint got no fighting skills
Why would he fight back when he was in no danger at all?

Not a single person in all these seasons has tried to kill or fight LF. Son has gotten nothing but empty threats when the foolish hem him up. That's easy to brush off your shoulder when you're playing the long game.

Not to mention his family originates in Braavos so its pretty likely he's aware of the faceless men, water dancing, etc. I mean dude is well aware of the high prices of the House of Black & White.

Why would he fight back when he was in no danger at all?

Not a single person in all these seasons has tried to kill or fight LF. Son has gotten nothing but empty threats when the foolish hem him up. That's easy to brush off your shoulder when you're playing the long game.

Not to mention his family originates in Braavos so its pretty likely he's aware of the faceless men, water dancing, etc. I mean dude is well aware of the high prices of the House of Black & White.
bruh
it was 4 guards who was gonna murk him
on ol girls command
what u mean

is eastwatch considered part of the wall? If it is, then it'll be interesting to see how they get a wight past it if they're successful

Back
Top Bottom