OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

damnnnnn this dude nailed the **** out of the R+L=J theory 5 months ago

Well house Stsrk was taking major Ls at the time.

Ned- dead
Robb- dead
Robb lady- dead
Cat- dead
Snow- knew nothing
Sansa- being thrown around
Arya- running away. Wasn't until like season 5 she started training.
Bran- pretty much the same didn't start showing any signs until season 6.

They made a strong comeback. Hopefully they don't choke it away.

One more time so these fools know.....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Sansa was that 3-star prospect that everyone thought would grow into a solid role player, hit a clutch 3 a couple times a season and generally be worth the veterans minimum after a few years. Instead she wanted to wear the crown and tried to do too much. Now instead of focusing on that 3 and D she shoulda been, she spent her rookie contract trying to be the loudest and do the most. She's gonna be lucky to become the leader's hypeman and ride Jon's coattails the rest of her career. Most likely going to get hit with a weed charge and bounced out the league after crossing Arya, Jon's real homie and confidant.

bruh
it was 4 guards who was gonna murk him
on ol girls command
what u mean
What you mean? Cersi was flexing.

Nothing happened.

You talking like they beat him to an inch of his life and he was cowering begging for his life.

Cersi was just proving one of her dumbass points.

People have been theorizing this for years tbh. Most R+L=J theories included the secret marriage
ahh okay my bad i didn't know that. the annulment part is what made it crazy to me; i haven't seen any that theorized that part. i actually remember this guy posting this on reddit and a lot of people dismissed his theory.

Sansa was that 3-star prospect that everyone thought would grow into a solid role player, hit a clutch 3 a couple times a season and generally be worth the veterans minimum after a few years. Instead she wanted to wear the crown and tried to do too much. Now instead of focusing on that 3 and D she shoulda been, she spent her rookie contract trying to be the loudest and do the most. She's gonna be lucky to become the leader's hypeman and ride Jon's coattails the rest of her career. Most likely going to get hit with a weed charge and bounced out the league after crossing Arya, Jon's real homie and confidant.
Nah b. Who thought this about Sansa?

No one did. And not no one like faceless men but literally no one. She was pretty disliked and just a crying victim until LF sprung her.

Sansa was more like that one bum journey man player you wonder how is he still in the league?

this episode felt like it was too rushed and unfocused. They could've really used an extra episode or full season imo. The Tyrion/Bronn/Jamie meetup and Gendry reintroduction/crew joining should've had more time to play out. Hope this doesn't become a bigger problem with the shortened seasons

What you mean? Cersi was flexing.

Nothing happened.

You talking like they beat him to an inch of his life and he was cowering begging for his life.

Cersi was just proving one of her dumbass points.
yo why u gotta be a know it all
u do this all the time
u wanna be right
then fine ur right bruh
u happy???
huh???
huh???
well???
are u happy now???

yo why u gotta be a know it all
This don't got anything to do with being a know it all :lol:

You just interpreted the scene wrong.

What Cersi did with those soldiers is literally no different than when Jon grabbed him or when Ned did.

Only difference is Cersi was trying to flex and make a point while the other 2 were just mad. Literally said you kill him, 2 seconds later, wait no I changed my mind. My man's ends up Diddy bopping out of KL and ends up lord regent of the Vale.

There are no actual example of someone trying to fight or kill LF. So son aint get the chance to water dance on em.

Don't be mad cuz I don't see it your way.

What Cersi did with those soldiers is literally no different than when Jon grabbed him or when Ned did.

Only difference is Cersi was trying to flex and make a point while the other 2 were just mad. Literally said you kill him, 2 seconds later, wait no I changed my mind. My man's ends up Diddy bopping out of KL and ends up lord regent of the Vale.

There are no actual example of someone trying to fight or kill LF. So son aint get the chance to water dance on em.

God I can't wait for little finger to die a pointless death. If only to shut you up about him :rofl: :rofl:

Y'all really hatin on Sansa huh? I really think she's grown up. She's the only normal one left really. She gonna be the one to hold it together.

THERE U GO AGAIN!!!!!
HOW U KNOW U AINT THE ONE WHO INTERPRETED IT WRONG
AND IM RIGHT
ANSWER ME THIS

they need to show a flashback of brandon stark beating him to an inch of his life and cat having to beg for his life

Did anybody get the impression Ceresi might kill my dude Bronn? I'd be highly disappointed in him dying :smh:

i remember back in season 2 or 3 everyone was saying how house stark is dead, how all they do is lose.

but they were trimming the fat and investing in the future. arya got her training, snow became snow god, and bran is the 3-eyed raven. Sansa still useless and she still secretly wants to become part of house Lannister so hopefully they can get rid of her and LF.

House Stark is dead tho, aint no next generation coming.

Did anybody get the impression Ceresi might kill my dude Bronn? I'd be highly disappointed in him dying :smh:

I recently found out these two don't like each other off screen. Makes her contempt for him on the show even better. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom