OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bought HBO Now for the final few episodes but I still watched. The only reason I did was because I figured there was no way that I was going to get to Sunday without someone spoiling it. I still plan on watching it on Sunday also.

I was anxious all day at work knowing HD leaks were out there. No way I would have lasted another 4 days, so I gave in.

Wouldn't mind watching the episode now, that way I can watch SummerFest uniterrupted.

Need an oop, :emoji_eyes:

I feel like its not as enjoyable though. It takes away from the experience for me. Like others have said, watching Thrones is like an event.

Unless the episode was just that lit .... :nerd:

I feel like its not as enjoyable though. It takes away from the experience for me. Like others have said, watching Thrones is like an event.

Unless the episode was just that lit .... :nerd:
I was thinking the same thing but I realized that everyone I would normally watch the episode with on Sunday will have watched the leak.

Plus it may be that lit. I don't know for sure though. Only 5 minutes in.

Also, I often watch the episodes twice anyway, so I'll watch the second time on Sunday night.

Glad I'm going away for a long weekend and won't be on NT or my phone much of the time :emoji_smile:

Leaks on Leaks on Leaks
Leak CIty batch Leak Leak City batch, ten ten tens twenties and them fifties batch, Mustard on the beat

HBO should just go ahead and release the episode for everyone now.

Instead they'll probably throw a tantrum over file sharing websites.

hey fellas I know im freeloading up in here but if any of you dothraki leakers feel like dropping a pm i would sure appreciate it. Apparently i'm something called a kneeler and I can live with that lol

Back
Top Bottom