OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can confirm Covenant has the HD stream link. Rewatched that joint last night since I won't be home Sunday.

One more day, still hoping I don't run into any spoilers for the next 24 hours but I've been doing pretty well so far

Been watching a few clips from previous seasons. Who is this Uncle Benjen and why does he look dead but alive at the same time?

Been watching a few clips from previous seasons. Who is this Uncle Benjen and why does he look dead but alive at the same time?

Benjen is Ned Stark's younger brother (and Jon Snow's uncle) who joined the Night's Watch. He's in S1. He's a ranger in the NW and he disappears North of the Wall. He doesn't come back until S6 when he helps Bran and Meera escape a pack of wights. He tells them that he died but was resurrected by the Children of the Forest, which is why he looks like a wight but doesn't behave like one. Jon hasn't seen Benjen since S1. In the books, theres a similar character called Coldhands who's identity is unknown. A lot of people have speculated that Benjen is Coldhands but GRRM supposedly stated that they're not the same person.

Could have sworn that uncle benjin dude got killed last season saving Bran right around the time of the Hordor, hold the door, storyline.

Yeah, there was even a scene showing Benjen ditching Bran and Meera as she dragged him back to the wall alone :lol:

GAME OF THRONES SPIN-OFF WILL BE "RECOGNIZABLE AS A PAST EVENT" TO FANS

IGN: George R.R. Martin has said these spin-offs will all be prequels, that there won’t be any existing characters in them, but will the series cover stories that readers of the books may know about or are these all brand new stories that have never been mentioned before?

Jane Goldman: Yeah, I think I can say if I was able to say what mine was — yeah, I think as a book reader or as someone who watched the series, you would say, “Oh, that! OK.” Yeah, it would be recognizable as a past event, but I think that’s probably as far as I can go

IMG_4687.JPG
Lord friendzone

Just finished Season 2. Good Lord my homies droppin like flies. Push me to the edge all my friends are dead. frfr. Show good af though. Very compellin. Winter is coming fambs.

:lol: Its few shows I can enjoy when somebody new is late and is updating a thread as they catch up

Thrones is one of them :nthat:

Get ready for s3 Freeze

When did viewership dramatically increase for this show? I've been down since premiere night in 2011. It seems like maybe sometime during S2 or S3 that the audience really grew.

When did viewership dramatically increase for this show? I've been down since premiere night in 2011. It seems like maybe sometime during S2 or S3 that the audience really grew.

My guess would be right after season 3. I remember a bunch of people posting reaction vids to the red wedding and the show getting much more word of mouth after that.

I broke down and watched the episode

I couldn't wait

I swear to GOD bros

On everything

Dudes have been spoiling this thread for WEEKS

Low key pissed

You've decided to stay and read weeks of spoilers?

I didn't know they were spoilers when I read them

I mean all of the things dudes were passing off as "theories" were legit leaks from those scripts
I was reading through all of the posts just thinking dudes were full of **** or reaching, when they actually knew what was going to happen. I'm looking back now feeling foolish for trying to debate some of the stuff that was said not knowing that they literally knew things that I didn't

I mean, I know it's been said already that that's what has been happening in here, but I didn't think it was that blatant

I was thinking it was just small stuff like Gendry coming back or Bronn saving Jamie. But there are actually MAJOR spoilers in this thread
That **** is crazy

Back
Top Bottom