OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean the article warns you that a spoiler is coming in big *** letters.

You read beyond that...it's your fault.

I would have been blown had I read that in 2014 tho.

It says Nan told Bran that story "in the books" but I could have sworn she told him that story in Season 1 right after he got thrown from that window and crippled. It might have even been before he got thrown from the window, but she's definitely in his room reading him stories....I need to know which episode that was now....listen again

IMG_8287.PNG
*reads up on the Night King* Yeah y'all about to have a ball with this.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Night's_King

I'm not gonna get carried away with criticism. I was watching The Defenders while working yesterday and that @#$@ was GARBAGE. Even at its worst GOT is better than most "big name" shows on TV.

Smh accidentally clicked on one of the scripts and read a major part smh

still excited to see how rhaegar will look ...

Night King is not the Night's King. The Night's King was a Lord Commander of the Night's Watch that married a wight. The names are just similar which is stupid

Episode is going to leak hackers are threatening to do it.

I think I will wait it out though to see it live Sunday.

bran cant be the night king :emoji_disappointed_relieved: if he was then that would confuse so many viewers. if it happene in the books so be it, but theyre not gona do that on tv. this aint twin peaks :lol:

Why the hell would you guys post hints and spoilers in this thread?

There's a GOT Spoiler thread floating around....Stop ruining a watcher experience because of your keenness..

Night King is not the Night's King. The Night's King was a Lord Commander of the Night's Watch that married a wight. The names are just similar which is stupid

Someone married a wight? How does that work? A human wife is already difficult. She must've been really hot.

Why the hell would you guys post hints and spoilers in this thread?

There's a GOT Spoiler thread floating around....Stop ruining a watcher experience because of your keenness..

Also claiming a spoiler is your "theory"

I don't think one person in this thread said they actually think the sword's eyes opened. Other people online were saying it and made YT videos about it.

Yeah, I only asked about it because I read it online, my friend texted me and a co-worker mentioned it. I came to NT for the verification tho.

Back
Top Bottom