OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone married a wight? How does that work? A human wife is already difficult. She must've been really hot.
Dude was crazy. A theory that's been around for a long time is that the wife was a white walker based on her appearance. Either way **** is weird lol. But he's not the Night King

If you guys going to throw NK theories around, let it be a little realistic in the realm of the story and writers point of view :lol:

Last edited:
You know, I wonder what Jon was feeling when he finally saw his favorite uncle only for him to sacrifice himself.

I wish Coldhands had a bigger role on the show. But I still enjoyed the role he played.

Anybody or any company would be displeased by their content being leaked

Agreed

They don't get mad that people with subscriptions watch it. They get mad that its another avenue for people without subscriptions to watch. Earlier people talked about how HBO generates revenue. They do so through cable companies charging people for subscriptions and/or HBO now. If a group of people just hack and leak their content, then fewer people need to include HBO in their cable package or purchase HBO NOW... ps I know way too many people who purchased HBO now just for GoT

I think it was 2 march madness ago, the bracket was leaked on twitter. Eventhough everyone could watch it, Those commercials and sponsor money to CBS was pissed because no one had to listen to Clark Kellog talk about the official pepsi bracket of the ncaa or whatever

Yo is this a known thing? I was wondering what was up with dude. He looks funny and has just been surviving North of the Wall saving all starks in times of need.

Dude is like half man half wight?

I think they subtlety glazed over it on the show but pretty much

Agreed

They don't get mad that people with subscriptions watch it. They get mad that its another avenue for people without subscriptions to watch. Earlier people talked about how HBO generates revenue. They do so through cable companies charging people for subscriptions and/or HBO now. If a group of people just hack and leak their content, then fewer people need to include HBO in their cable package or purchase HBO NOW... ps I know way too many people who purchased HBO now just for GoT

I think it was 2 march madness ago, the bracket was leaked on twitter. Eventhough everyone could watch it, Those commercials and sponsor money to CBS was pissed because no one had to listen to Clark Kellog talk about the official pepsi bracket of the ncaa or whatever

this is a good quick read from 2013 about piracy and how it relates to GoT. wonder if their stance has since changed.
http://www.businessinsider.com/time...thrones-is-better-than-an-emmy-for-hbo-2013-8

Yo is this a known thing? I was wondering what was up with dude. He looks funny and has just been surviving North of the Wall saving all starks in times of need.

Dude is like half man half wight?
Yeah, pretty much. Benjen explains to Bran what happened to him and how he can no longer go past the wall.

Agreed

They got 10.7 million views and that's just in the US alone.. they don't care they got viewership and exposure regardless it's a win win for them.. they just have to say something about it to seem like they care

Well they do care because hackers are stealing their property and who else knows what the hackers can take from them. Hard to stop those people though.

I'm pretty late to asking but I was listening to Bald Move from this week and a question that came in rasied my eyebrows.

If Cersei did truly know about Jaime meeting with Tyrion, why on earth would she let him walk out of KL alive?

They got 10.7 million views and that's just in the US alone.. they don't care they got viewership and exposure regardless it's a win win for them.. they just have to say something about it to seem like they care

I hear you, but I look at it like the saying about rich people. They don't become rich just by giving money away or letting people take money for them even if its insignificant to the grand scheme. I think its more along the lines of what it could mean. It is not really exposure because people checking for leaked episodes are rarely new consumers.

If leaks were to continue, less people would purchase HBO Now, in the era of cutting the cable cords, less people would not subscribing to HBO. I don't think its just about GoT.

Also not sure if what I wrote makes sense.

:smh::rofl:@ the consistent butchering of names in here.

ben%20jen%20game%201%20may09.jpg

I hear you, but I look at it like the saying about rich people. They don't become rich just by giving money away or letting people take money for them even if its insignificant to the grand scheme. I think its more along the lines of what it could mean. It is not really exposure because people checking for leaked episodes are rarely new consumers.

If leaks were to continue, less people would purchase HBO Now, in the era of cutting the cable cords, less people would not subscribing to HBO. I don't think its just about GoT.

Also not sure if what I wrote makes sense.
I hear you ... these cable companies and networks are spooked with the cable cutters .. but I think one way they out maneuver the cord cutters is raising internet/wifi or even putting a shorter cap ?

These alleged hackers are weak. They didn't leak ****. Episode 4 was leaked by an Indian affiliate, and episode 6 was released early by HBO Spain.

Was wondering why he posted a pic of afflceck. Was gonna ask if he's quitting batman so he can try and get a role on GOT.

Back
Top Bottom