OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Gendry curve was a callback to the scene with Nymeria.

upload_2019-5-5_22-51-4.gif
More of a call back to her and Ned in season one when he said she would marry a lord and have kids and **** and she said "that's not me".

Jon probably gonna have to pick between Sansa and Dany

Sansa ain't leaving winterfell thou.. or I at least I didn't think so

With 2 episodes left we probably shouldn't see Sansa again.. but these dudes moving around like dr strange and Wong hiding somewhere in the crew

This whole "the show has become fan service" is ******ed.

The Night King is literally a show creation. You can't say you liked the dead marching on the wall story line at in any point in this show's history then drop the "this show has sucked since they ran out of books" line.

Precisely

So, is Tormund officially surviving the show?! :nerd:

Something tells me he’s gonna run into some trouble heading back to Castle Black, of the Whitewalker variety which would shock all of us

My more than likely wrong prediction:

• Jamie kills Cersei
  • Arya kills Dany
  • Jon said F it and leaves the kingdoms to live in the real North with wildlings
  • Sansa rules
  • Bran was the Night King all along and did this to cause disruption within the kingdoms

Who’s the snitch tho?

Ser Davos?

I feel an M. Night Shamalan plot twists coming

Always wondered, not have GRRM consult?
He's been busy pretending to finish the last 2 books and working on the GoT spinoffs.

I get the feeling D&D wanted to stray away from GRRM's consultation the way they took liberties in s5 and s6 and went full on fan service in s7.

Cuz really all it would take is a 2 or 3 hr lunch with GRRM to get some details and outline for th3 main characters.

Haven’t gone through the pages yet, but I thought this was a great *** episode on first viewing.

If Jon moves up north it’s the GoT equivalent of Dexter becoming a lumberjack. And that my friends is my worst fears confirmed. Anytime I watch a show now, I think “Please don’t end with the main character becoming a lumberjack.” Veep is about to end and I’m concerned that Selina might become a lumberjack.

favorite episode of the season

all of the animals/creatures are getting done dirty cause of HBO's budget:smh:

I don't really understand how the most popular show in the world doesn't have enough money, but what do I know.

Jaime doesn't have it in him to kill Cersei. Even Cersei could have killed Tyrion right there but couldn't do it. She's okay ordering the hit but she won't pull the trigger herself

Something tells me he’s gonna run into some trouble heading back to Castle Black, of the Whitewalker variety which would shock all of us

2 episodes left, these dudes got this show closing like the teacher says put your pencil down and you're only half way through

Back
Top Bottom