OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

you-re-good-o_gif (320×240).gif

My guy just had to try to extract a confession instead of taking care of business while he could :lol: :smh:

Oberon is still probably my favorite sort of one-off character in a show in recent memory. Had the juice since second 1 :pimp:. Introduced mostly everyone to Pedro Pascal too

My guy just had to try to extract a confession instead of taking care of business while he could :lol: :smh:

Oberon is still probably my favorite sort of one-off character in a show in recent memory. Had the juice since second 1 :pimp:. Introduced mostly everyone to Pedro Pascal too

Man this was the most stressful, shocking, and deflating episode out of the entire series. GRRM is ruthless :lol:

For me, Ned and Robb being executed/murdered wasn’t that surprising. I felt bad for them, but those two were idiots who ignored how the world around them worked.

Oberyn though…it felt like he was going to be the dude that dismantled or at least start the downfall of that world. Damn :lol:

Last edited:
Man this was the most stressful, shocking, and deflating episode out of the entire series. GRRM is ruthless :lol:

For me, Ned and Robb being executed/murdered wasn’t that surprising. I felt bad for them, but those two were idiots who ignored how the world around them worked.

Oberyn though…it felt like he was going to be the dude that dismantled or at least start the downfall of that world. Damn :lol:
Yeah, that’s the only occasion I can remember with a TV show where I was sitting there thinking “there’s no ****ing way that really just happened” and hoping /waiting for a different climax :lol:

That being said, as awful as the later seasons were, I thoroughly enjoyed Cersei torturing Ellaria Sand and the Sand Snakes. Worst of all time characters (at least in the show) in terms of decision making, dialogue, acting skills…Sand Snakes were the start of “Did these characters just hop in from a different show” and it just got worse from there.

lawdog1 lawdog1 best way to describe it. I just remember being stunned, especially with how fast that scene unraveled :lol: when Oberyn was messing around I was thinking “Just kill this dude already!!” So damn frustrating, but that’s also why I hate the Sand Snakes’ revenge plot even more-he lost legitimately and due to his own ego. He could’ve just done what he needed to do and stayed alive to continue his plan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom