**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

^
pimp.gif
 Beat is dope. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yall kidding me right?what radio station you know thats gonna play this gang banging nonsense on it

Originally Posted by Qualmes

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yall kidding me right?what radio station you know thats gonna play this gang banging nonsense on it

laugh.gif
why you always so salty when talking about game........I may be wrong, but it seems like you go out of your way to shoot down whatever he does

laugh.gif
why youalways so salty when talking about game........I may be wrong, but itseems like you go out of your way to shoot down whatever he does
Dude just makes horrid music no if's and or butt's...it goes to show how he cant stay on his two feet as an artist...I'll stay out of his threads from now on until he drops sum hot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sneakerhizzle

What a disappointment... After Purp&Patron I expected something better than this Red Nation crappy beat!!!!

Are you serious? This is one of the best beats ive heard so far in 2011...You're trippin my dude.

"Red Nation" is a good song, but won't do good as a single. It's not really catchy.

The "Zombie Nation" sample is gonna be real familiar to everyone though.

not a game fan. i enjoyed the documentary and a few songs from the doctors advocate but i really like this RedNation song. Wayne kills the hook, game gives 3 solid verses, and the beat is ridiculous

pimp.gif

Game really think a "Blood Anthem" is gone be popping on the radios and a good single choice tho...well the way kids popping up with red flags these days maybe so...smh

Red Nation definitely a banger and it was smart to put Wayne on the hook as much as that guy claims Blood gang these days. Could it be a single, possibly, but once again will this track even end up on the album is the question. Dude's been having singles for like a year and a half now. 

Back
Top Bottom