Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

Why the hell did they just show Archie Manning??? He's a bad luck charm. Come on FOX!
smh.gif

Smash Mouth Football from the Giants. No mistakes from here on out n we can work on beating the Pats

We need a bigger gap tho I dont like the closeness of scores we need a interception or a great special teams play.

smokin.gif

It's seven days out, so a lot can change, but the early forecast for next Sunday's NFCchampionship game between the Packers and the Giants calls for a high of 7 degrees. Ice Bowl III?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

LET F'n GOOOOOOOOOOO! Pack fans care to chime in?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Halfway through the 1st and homeboy is ready to start calling it a game?

EDIT: Nice one Toomer.

Who's calling it a game? I'm just saying, a Packer fan hasnt said anything since kickoff

It's called WATCHING the game. You Giants fans are more focused on this topic than enjoying the game. Pathetic. Dudes stay with their palms sweaty on their desktop watching the game with the corner of their eye getting ready to gamecast it themselves.

Son, are you mad? It's really not that serious, dont have kittens.

Mad? Why would I be mad my dude?

Win or lose. It's just a game son. But I know you Giants fans got excuses for days. If you guys win, it's gonna be a riot about how dope your squad is. If you guys lose, we're gonna get the "aww it's not that bad. we made it THIS far. no one expected us too. so we surpassed our expectations"

grin.gif

Your a lame who seems to not care about your team. Its the playoffs, a trip to the super bowl is on the line. Fans cant get excited ?
some teams dontsee the superbowl for centuries. sit back and enjoy the game.

Back
Top Bottom