Official Girl problems thread vol. if you having girl problems I feel bad for u son

I was low-key thinking you did the right thing when you posted the cliffs in the thread about nothing but okay...now 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I was thinking the same thing as CJ

OP you did the right thing by breaking it off. IMO no need to tell her because you are only pouring salt in the wound. If she really wants closure I guess be honest but be sure and do her a favor and leave her alone for good.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude posted pics of himself in a girl problem thread...who does that?

hope op isnt wearing colored contacts as well oh lawd
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Buuuut... you're 19..

You have to understand that 1. There's more life ahead and 2. There's more yambs ahead ...

I had that same feel at your age.

You'll be a completely different guy in 4 years...

Hopefully, you get your heart broken and it speeds up the maturation process.

Getting crapped on and COMPLETELY bamboozled by a woman was the BEST thing that happened to me.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Buuuut... you're 19..

You have to understand that 1. There's more life ahead and 2. There's more yambs ahead ...

Getting crapped on and COMPLETELY bamboozled by a woman was the BEST thing that happened to me.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Buuuut... you're 19..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo i swear u kno my life or something haha. i had a girl round 18 she broke my heart then i ran thru massive yambs thru the years now im about to be 24 and getn married next month lol crazy.

Back
Top Bottom