Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Haze was poppin last nite, partied with Carlos Rodgers. the homie Neir come through again with the VIP and bottle service. :nthat:

Overall I had a great time in Vegas. No place like it, I'm turnt out like chick who lost their virginity :lol:. Going back for Halloween

Shout to everyone in the thread who helped me plan my trip, can't wait to go back.

NT Summit next weekend, hold it down fellas.

Quick question, just throw me you guys suggestions...

If I'm trying to go to Vegas during the Maywhether X Canelo fight weekend (also mexico's independence day weekend) is it virtually pointless to hit the  hip-hop/top 40 music clubs without getting a table/bottle service? Has anyone here been or heard stories of going during a big fight weekend?

I went December 2011 and the lines just to get in  the club were 
sick.gif
 don't get me started on the bar wait to get a drink 
mean.gif
 I can't imagine what it may be like during arguably the biggest weekend of the year.

My biggest fear is going into your Tao's, 1Oak's, etc. and it being shoulder to shoulder packed, with no jumpoff's twerkin' but instead they acting booshie, flocking to all the celebrities and n_'s flexin their paper trying to come up.... I'm not a broke N_ but I've never been one to waste my time trickin' or gassin' ho.es that aren't worthy. 

I was at 1OAK (on fight night) last year during Mayweather v Cotto during Cinco de Mayo. It was pretty damn packed. Don't know how GA was though as we had a table.

Marquee on that Friday night was tooo packed including the boom box room.

IMO if you're going to do GA go to Hak or Marquee where you can get the best of both worlds.

When people talk about Tier 1, 2, 3 in Vegas, it's all on the Vegas scale. A Tier 3 in Vegas is still a thousand times better than any club back home (if you're not from NYC, Miami or LA). Even then, it's just different.

When people talk about Tier 1, 2, 3 in Vegas, it's all on the Vegas scale. A Tier 3 in Vegas is still a thousand times better than any club back home (if you're not from NYC, Miami or LA). Even then, it's just different.

I sort of agree but general admission at a tier 2/3 can be hit or miss sometimes. Maybe I've gone to Vegas too many times but there's been a few nights where I haven't had a great time (still fun but nothing memorable).

Knowing the type of talent that's in the city at tier 1's, It's hard to pass that up without a table.

I sort of agree but general admission at a tier 2/3 can be hit or miss sometimes. Maybe I've gone to Vegas too many times but there's been a few nights where I haven't had a great time (still fun but nothing memorable).

Knowing the type of talent that's in the city at tier 1's, It's hard to pass that up without a table.

Right. As with anything, it's all relative. I stick to Tier 1s (I consider Surrender Tier 1). But I've been to a wide range. Always had a good time because it's better than the crapfests back home lol.

In other news, see you in a week, bro!

Right. As with anything, it's all relative. I stick to Tier 1s (I consider Surrender Tier 1). But I've been to a wide range. Always had a good time because it's better than the crapfests back home lol.

No doubt.

But I'm from LA and lived in ATL for 4 years so I'm a harsher critic

But Depending when you go, some of those tier 1 prices are yeeeeeeeeeuuuucghkk

Does anybody still go to The Bank? my friend still swears by it but he's an idiot.

Anybody= Vegas locals/industry leaders and just overall 9's and 10's. Basically he wants to go to The Bank on a SATURDAY which I think is a huge waste IMO

Well, first of all, locals don't go out on weekends, especially Saturdays. They're all working. And the ones who aren't working hate tourists.

Second, you can't go wrong anywhere on a Saturday. Even the locals/industry will agree with that sentiment. The Bank on a Saturday will be poppin'. Guaranteed.

But, if you're there on Sunday, The Bank is recommended, especially now that Marquee is closed on Sundays. Hakkasan is open, but whatever.

real talk, can any of you experienced craps players give me some cliff notes/tips haha :D

have you played before? quick tip is to take as much odds as youre willing to put down, and dont be too hardheaded to take bets down.

if youre lookin for a quick primer/how to play, i can do that too if you want

But Depending when you go, some of those tier 1 prices are yeeeeeeeeeuuuucghkk

For bottles yeah but if you plan in advance for GA it's not bad. Usually pay between 30-50 for presales at tier 1s. The extra 20-30 vs a tier 2/3 is worth it.

And Bank is ok but if you're not getting a table there are at least 5 places I would go before it on a Saturday. And on a Sunday I would hit up XS Nightswim over anything else

Out of all the clubs I went too Marquee, Eclipse, Haze, I had the most fun at Haze. Whether its considered a tier 2/3 doesnt change the fact that it was live as **** Thursday nite. Maybe I caught it great nite plus it was the 4th but it either way they held it down from the little that I remember :lol:

And it's true, I do a lot of traveling, a tier 3 club in Vegas is equivalent to a tier 1 in most other cities including places like NY and Mia. It's just a different vibe, the host and security was much cooler, and a lot less ratchetness.

Did you have a table at Eclipse or Marquee?

XS is easily my fav club there but I'll take VIP at a tier 2/3 over it every time.

As long as you like the music It's really hard not to have a great time with VIP in Vegas. Hell everyone knocks Pure these days but I had an amazing time there in January

I had table service at Marquee, it was dope but the crowd was as live as I thought it would be. I missed my table service at Eclipse, had a wedding to attend so I got there kinda late. Still got in for free and a couple of chicks ended up bring me and my dude over to their cabana so it worked out.

I wanted to check out Tao and Hakkasan too but didn't have enough time. Those spots will be on my list in Oct when I head back.

Back
Top Bottom