Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

I stayed at vdara.. Nice to get away from the noise.. But a pain in the *** to get to the strip... Walking out the hotel, go to aria, walk through aria, walk through crystals shopping center. Take a left and your at Cosmo.

Back from LV, sitting at my desk so not into this right now... :lol:

Friday night we got in around 9, headed to Mandalay and checked in. Headed to the other room with my boys and pre-gamed, ended up walking freemont street and went to Insert Coins. Was an okay time, but really got picked up when my dude got drunk, lost his phone and got lost. Couldnt find him for over an hour so we bounced.

Come to find hes back at the hotel with like 4 random dudes who helped him back, all the mini bar food is gone. :lol: Not my room, thank god.

Saturday woke up, got some breakfast, hit the tables. Lost 500. Chilled the rest of the day at the pool.

Omnia with Calvin Harris at night. I dont remember much detail but it was insane. :pimp: Drinks were expensive as... Got back to mandalay and grabbed some food, me and my boy ended up in a push up contest in the lobby :lol:

Sunday night Nightswim. Best night of the trip. So many dimes. One of us lost his shirt and we had to exit through the back. Couple of the homies smashed, I have a girl so i avoided.

Monday we were all dead. Gambled and won some money back. Two went out to Marquee. I was getting ready to go and knocked out...

Ill update details if i remember them later :lol: Overall a great time.

EDIT: Just remembered, we were playing poker at the bellagio and take a look over into Bobby's room and see Doyle Brunson and Patrik Antonius playing in a 250k cash game. As a poker fan, so cool. Probably is an everyday occurrence but something ive never seen.

Sidebar: i dont know if this was a total anomaly, but we got in both Omnia and XS in under 10 minutes after showing up around 11-11:30... GA presale, no bottles or tables or hook ups.

Last edited:
Hit me in August. T minus 8 hours

Aight cool.

Driving from OC.... right after work we going, we should be arriving around 9-10 PM. Staying at Venetian

Friday- xS
Saturday - Tao Beach club (staying at Venetian)
Omnia, Drai's, or The Bank (Not sure which one)
Sunday - Sober up and drive home.

Does this sound like a decent plan? lol

Aight cool.

Driving from OC.... right after work we going, we should be arriving around 9-10 PM. Staying at Venetian

Friday- xS

That's quite a range of options for Saturday night lol. Tier 1 all the way down to Tier 3. Go with Omnia or Drai's though.

Aight cool.

Friday- xS

What time u off work? I'm in OC as well... Traffic will be :smh:

I'd do presale at Omnia.

Off work at 5:30 straight to LV. Wonder how long it will take :x

Presale at Omnia on Friday or Sat?

Xs Friday, Omnia Sat. Or flip flop them.

I'm leaving here at 5 am. My buddy is driving though lol.

Yeah the rest of the group is working until 4 and then driving out. Not expecting them until 10ish

I've done it before. I'd leave earlier or just wait until 7ish.

Am I really the only one that didn't enjoy OMNIA? Maybe it's because I still think of Pure whenever I enter Ceasar's but I would go to Marquee and Hak over OMNIA right now.

Am I really the only one that didn't enjoy OMNIA? Maybe it's because I still think of Pure whenever I enter Ceasar's but I would go to Marquee and Hak over OMNIA right now.

Haven't been to Omnia but I'm not a Marquee fan at all unless you have a table. Hakk is a lot better IMO (but still no XS)

Xs Friday, Omnia Sat. Or flip flop them.

I'm leaving here at 5 am. My buddy is driving though lol.

Yeah the rest of the group is working until 4 and then driving out. Not expecting them until 10ish

I've done it before. I'd leave earlier or just wait until 7ish.

Yeah hopefully our group can get ready on time lol.

Anyways i'll hit you up in August.

How easy is it to find a girl that are DTF? This will be my first time going single lol

Yeah hopefully our group can get ready on time lol.

Anyways i'll hit you up in August.

How easy is it to find a girl that are DTF? This will be my first time going single lol
Pshh 4 steps. if you got some rhythm.
hit the dancefloor, find the chick that grinds like she wants it, PHHOI, profit.

Pshh 4 steps. if you got some rhythm.
hit the dancefloor, find the chick that grinds like she wants it, PHHOI, profit.
fax man,no matter what club your at in the world,all u gotta do is dance to find the dtf chicks,they be flockin bruh,its too easy 

How did you not enjoy Omnia? Who was there when you went? I think Omnia is probably one of the best clubs if not the best club I've ever been to. I to had a few flashbacks from Pure, I went there twice. I think they did a good job with revamping it. What happen didn't get any play? Spend $30 on 3 waters?

Back
Top Bottom