Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Just booked a suite + a couple rooms at the Mirage for a pretty good deal for the first weekend in March. Now to plan everything else... any suggestions? 
If you guys want to go clubbing, there's a lot out there (depends on what music you prefer though), but my picks would be Drais, Omnia, XS, Marquee

Not knowledgeable in strip clubs, but I'm sure there's a couple NTers in here that could help you out here.

Other than that, you should check out Bachannal Buffet, Fat Tuesday, random bars, fancy eateries, or just do a little gambling (slots or at the tables)

If you guys want to go clubbing, there's a lot out there (depends on what music you prefer though), but my picks would be Drais, Omnia, XS, Marquee

Not knowledgeable in strip clubs, but I'm sure there's a couple NTers in here that could help you out here.

Other than that, you should check out Bachannal Buffet, Fat Tuesday, random bars, fancy eateries, or just do a little gambling (slots or at the tables)
Ok cool thanks i'm going to check those places out.  Probably would prefer a hip hop type club but i'm open to anything thats got good reviews and ladies.

Just from talking to the groom i'm pretty sure he wants to have the strippers come to the suite for a party (which is why I got one) so I gotta set that up.

From my experience private stripper parties are obviously more fun than the strip club, why would that be a waste of money?

What are the avg bottle prices in Vegas clubs?????

Rose
Dom P
Ace

Rose is always more expensive than the regular champagne, so know that.

As for the brands, SheetsVIP appears to have current menus, although prices are subject to the particular night. At Omnia, a regular bottle of Ace is $1,995. Ace Rose is $2,295. Dom is $1,095. The cheapest is Veuve, which is $595. Ace at XS is $1850, but the Rose is $2,795. The funny thing is, a regular bottle of Cristal at XS is marked way down to $1,195, but the Rose is more than Ace at $2,850. Go figure lol.

Those are the highest in town. If you go to a place like Tao or something, you can knock a couple hundred dollars off some of those.

Vegas has a 1500% markup (or more). At home, a 1 liter bottle of GG is $300. in Vegas, it can go anywhere from $525 to $695. Ace back home is $1,100, I think. That's why those bottle deals are so money. You can get two bottles of GG for $595 on a Sunday or Monday at XS. It's a killer deal.

From my experience private stripper parties are obviously more fun than the strip club, why would that be a waste of money?

Bro listen to these men. I have done the stripper to the suite thing before when I was there for a bachelor party for 2 of my friends

$500 for 2 chicks to the room for an hour
One chick was on her phone the entire time
The other was chill but neither were bangin hot
One dude paid the chick that was on her phone the entire time $300 for a handy :x :smh:

Seriously this would be the worst money you could spend in Vegas

Get your boys together and hit a strip club for a bottle package to start a night, they are stupid cheap and you will have a better time

i refuse to buy club bottles.... not paying 3k to get drunk... 

"girl you better be happy with this LIT and this spliff" 

when i was last there in july, we was at spearmint and we got a few bottles and i was getting a dance on the floor (which are cheap $20 for one song) from one of the strippers and after she was done she asked if i wanted to go to the back for a private one and i jokingly said "oh what we gon do back there" she said for 140 (100 for the dance then 2 drinks 20 each) she'll lick it, touch it, suck it whatever i wanted

Last edited:
when i was last there in july, we was at spearmint and we got a few bottles and i was getting a dance on the floor (which are cheap $20 for one song) from one of the strippers and after she was done she asked if i wanted to go to the back for a private one and i jokingly said "oh what we gon do back there" she said for 140 (100 for the dance then 2 drinks 20 each) she'll lick it, touch it, suck it whatever i wanted
was the stripper hot :lol:

I have a lot of good memories at the Rhino. Girls there were top notch. It was kinda like an international boob buffet, I was sucking on an Italian girl's chesticles, some other European girls, and some nice American ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom