Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Headed out next month.. attire-wise.. Are T-shirts still allowed at the more popular clubs? Or is it back to strict collars. Last time I went two year ago, I wore a mix of polo's and high-end tees(Thom Browne, Lanvin etc). Things change quickly though, so checking if anyone has noticed a shift one way or another.

Unless you're spending a lot of money, industry, or it's a casual night like a Nightswim, the general rule is collared shirt. The bouncers don't care how much you paid for a t-shirt.

Might back out I dunno how crazy it will be for Aug 26th. How inflated will the prices be?

Put it this way. Say you wanted to stay at Encore. You're looking at 280 a night on a regular holiday weekend like Labor Day.

Mayweather/McGregor weekend? 700 a night easy.

Officially three weeks and counting until lift off! Low key this trip. Not even going to a nightclub. Kinda over it all.

The 26th was super cheap if you copped as soon as the announcement was made. My boy got Palazzo for 200 a night.

thinking to go to vegas end of November to the beginning of December is that a good time to go, how is the weather at that time and whats the best place to stay on the strip and also what buffets should i go to and which ones i should stay away from, who ever cant help i appreciate your info

thinking to go to vegas end of November to the beginning of December is that a good time to go, how is the weather at that time and whats the best place to stay on the strip and also what buffets should i go to and which ones i should stay away from, who ever cant help i appreciate your info
Now is the best time to go, not November or December. 

Most likely will be cold. 

"best place on the strip" is relative. I suggest reading through the thread or asking a more specific question (budget, # of people, etc)

I'm not huge on buffets but Wicked Spoon, Baccahanal, the buffet at Bellagio, and the buffet at Wynn are good. Only one I'd suggest avoiding is Spice Market at PH. MGM buffet is kinda ehhhh, not worth the $ IMO. 

Gonna Be out there this weekend. Thinking of doing bs for all:
migos at drais friday
Tao beach Saturday ( to save a little money)
2 chainz at 1oak sat night
Kygo at nightswim Sunday night

If you cannt tell, me and the homies prefer straight hip hop.

Headed back out 30 July- Aug 2nd before my boy goes overseas.. We got people living out there so I'm trying to hit the low key spots mostly might do one Upscale joint and call it good

Looking like I'll be out there Aug 11-13. Still waiting on a few people to confirm whether the dates fit their schedules or not.

Back
Top Bottom