Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Got back from Vegas last weekend, suppose to go again this weekend (still debating) had a great time last weekend though! Not sure why, the HEAT was killing me this time around. It normally never does though. Not sure why it was killing me this past weekend.

heard Bobby is no longer with XS but is still helping people out.

Not officially. He is still working independent, and is basically there all the time because of his client book. His roommate works for XS and does all the table assignments. You will be well taken care of going through Bobby, still.

Remains to be seen where he ends up, but a great position at LIV in Miami is on the table.

Newz to me. Glad I just said LIV was "on the table" lol. He's still the man for XS right now. Got things lined up for the weekend.

Be there July 13 - 17 staying at Cosmo, got the old lady with me but it still should be a good time.

So Bobby is the guy for XS? somebody PM me

Last edited:
Anyone out there the third weekend in August? I'll be there the 17-20. Most likely staying at the Venetian, but room hasn't been booked yet.

NT please help a brotha out. Where are the hip-hip, rap, r&b & reggae clubs up on da strip?

NT please help a brotha out. Where are the hip-hip, rap, r&b & reggae clubs up on da strip?

Reggae club? Idk bout that lol. You probably looking at Drai's for rap and hip-hop. Speaking of which.. I think I'll probably be skipping Drai's on this upcoming trip unless everyone in my group tryna go there. Went the last 3-4 times I've made trips out to Vegas and had a good time each visit , but Im looking to switch it up this trip. We'll see.. :lol:

Room booked at Venetian :smokin

Last edited:
Word I was just telling my girl yesterday that's it's legal recreationally. The fine is $600 though if you get ticketed smoking in public. 

Back
Top Bottom