Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Nightswim on Sunday with Chainsmokers was hands down the best one I've ever attended. Hyped af when they played Blink 182 lol.

Planning on going in Oct with my wife for our fourth anniversary, I can't wait.... Isn't weed legal in Vegas?

Sure is and it's pretty good. Check out essence or shahara. For better pricing.
Had this bad boy for the trip. Took it out to RedRocks. So much torque!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 37
Damn going to be in Vegas tomorrow!

Intrigue tomorrow night
EBC Friday Morning
XS Friday Night
EBC Saturday Morning
Omnia Saturday night

My body is ready...

Still deciding on A-trak at Intrigue or Diplo at XS. I know Intrigue is smaller but is that the only major difference?

Just booked Vegas for next June. First time, travelling from England staying at the Flamingo. Cannot wait.

Flamingo prices are really cheap compared to last year same time. I remember dropping like 700 and change for 5 days. Going this year for August 20 - 25, and it's like $400. I wonder why.

Flamingo prices are really cheap compared to last year same time. I remember dropping like 700 and change for 5 days. Going this year for August 20 - 25, and it's like $400. I wonder why.

When I made my booking I got told they are doing a major refurb later in Summer and that is why it's being offered at a good price now. Think that starts September \ October time.

When I made my booking I got told they are doing a major refurb later in Summer and that is why it's being offered at a good price now. Think that starts September \ October time.

Oh really? They were working on rooms last year as well. Well I'm all for it. I wanted to stay 7 days, and have one day of rest before school starts. My girl wanna leave before the fight tho.

Oh really? They were working on rooms last year as well. Well I'm all for it. I wanted to stay 7 days, and have one day of rest before school starts. My girl wanna leave before the fight tho.

7 days in Vegas?
IMG_0044.PNG

I'd need a 3-5 day detox after that. I felt like I was gonna die after the first night the last time I went. Maybe it's because I'm too old for such shenanigans.

Have fun tho.

I'm a vet at this bros. Real spill, every year of my life, I've been going to Vegas. Started with mid trips, now I'm doing young man shenanigans. But yeah, I does this. I would've like an entire week before school. 5 days will do.

I'm a vet at this bros. Real spill, every year of my life, I've been going to Vegas. Started with mid trips, now I'm doing young man shenanigans. But yeah, I does this. I would've like an entire week before school. 5 days will do.

Cheers to you. Should be a great time then.
IMG_0764.JPG

Back
Top Bottom