Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Future was dope live at Drais when I saw him couple years ago. It was right when DS2 dropped so the hype was real.

Can't speak on Migos, though.

Went on the helicopter ride over the strip last night. It was so cool doing that! Then afterwards hit up Fremont Street. Crazy ish going on down there. Also rode the Slotzilla zoom line. Great night last night. Heading back down there tonight for Halloween partying.

Ended up getting a table at marquee for $540 total in the main room with Ferg performing on Monday. That's a good deal right? Guy wanted to charge me $1100 for a patio table at first

Had a great trip by the way :pimp:

Need advice from you NT Vegas experts lol. Is there any insider tips to beat the long general admission lines at clubs? How long is the usual wait in line if you're not purchasing VIP/bar card/bottle service?

Last edited:
Any Suggestions For The Best Stores To Hit Up In Vegas In A Couple Weeks For The Yeezy Drop? :nerd:

Will Be My First Attempt At A Big Release In Sin City And Hoping It Improves My Chances From Those Here In Denver!

Need advice from you NT Vegas experts lol. Is there any insider tips to beat the long general admission lines at clubs? How long is the usual wait in line if you're not purchasing VIP/bar card/bottle service?

You gonna wanna search insta for promoters. They can get you in free and on the vip list. They're on the strip too, during the day. Did it last time and saved a few with XS,Drais and Omni.

if you're not buying a table, then buy the $30 pre-sale tick and print it out or show on the phone. I roll up around midnight and get in about 5-10 minutes.

if you're not buying a table, then buy the $30 pre-sale tick and print it out or show on the phone. I roll up around midnight and get in about 5-10 minutes.

Bingo.

Although some clubs like Drai’s often have ******edly long lines even for those with pre-sales so slipping a host/bouncer $20 to get straight in is worth it IMO.

Fellas,

Heading to Vegas in June from England (first time in Vegas), staying at the Flamingo.

Which is the best pool parties? and how much am I expected to pay? Looked about on Google but all the info seems a bit hokey

Any advice for a large group of guys doing Vegas for a bachelor party. I’ve been several times and am aware of the trouble it is for even a couple guys :lol: any advice would help!

Looks like we’re switching it up next month and renting a crib 5 minutes from mgm.

Curious what the average age is of you guys in here? Not that it matters or anything, but I still love going to Vegas at partying even at my age. How old is old? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom