Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Lol yeah I don’t mess with Drais. The pool party is awful and there’s much better places for night. I’m not an EDM guy at all, but that’s where the baddest ones are.

I like ratchets tho :lol:. Spots like omnia and xs got them Paris hilton joints

I figured as much lol. I was looking at the line of chicks walking into drais over memorial weekend and couldn't help but think..ecook is triiiiiping :lol:

For XS? Bobby handed off his business to another dude who I have only met drunk, so not sure what he would do for you vs any other host.

Gonna be at Vegas July 4th weekend lol
Might get a connect for guestlist at Omnia :nerd:

Did Vegas for the first time this weekend:

Stayed at the Wynn
XS Friday night
Drais Saturday Night
Encore Beach Club Sunday afternoon

I can't wait to come back !

Anyone have recommendations for shows? I heard good things about Michael Jackson.

I’ve watched a few of the Cirque Du Soleil shows (KA, Love (Beatles), Zarkana, Zumanity). Still have yet to see “O” or MJ. If you like the Beatles music, then Love is dope. KA was cool, but confusing as hell to me lol. The special effects were dope though. Zarkana I can hardly remember since it was years ago that I watched it. Zumanity is more geared toward adult audiences since it has an element of .... I guess ... sexuality?? to it lol.

With that said, I’ve heard that “O” at Bellagio is definitely the best of them all. Unless you’re really set on MJ, then by all means watch that show. I think the tickets for MJ are typically on the cheaper end and “O” is usually the most expensive.

Also, don’t forget to take into consideration that each show is only open certain days of the week.

Last edited:
Quick question guys
Which is less crowded, EBC nightswim or Omnia?

Depends on who is performing. But I’ll say overall EBC is less crowded.

Omnia is a big *** club. But I’ve seen it packed to the gills when Calvin Harris was DJing. I mean like the main room was packed, rooftop was packed, and hip hop room all stuffed full lol.

Depends on who is performing. But I’ll say overall EBC is less crowded.

Omnia is a big *** club. But I’ve seen it packed to the gills when Calvin Harris was DJing. I mean like the main room was packed, rooftop was packed, and hip hop room all stuffed full lol.
lol Calvin Harris is tomorrow
welp gonna have to make a decision by tomorrow

Prime is good and up at Palazzo is del monicos great dry aged steak

if your not doing dry aged steak or wagyu man u missing out

Back
Top Bottom