any reviews of ur experiences would be appreciated

Welp added another day so now out there Thursday-Sunday

Thursday night- Omnia
Friday dayclub-Marquee
Friday night- Drais (Meek Mill)
Saturday dayclub- EBC (Chainsmokers)
Saturday night- KAOS
Sunday-TBD

Probably going to be dead by Sunday so will only do one or the other. Ciroc will be flowing in abundance the entire weekend so holla at the kid if you wanna link. It's about to be a movie.

I land early as hell on Friday. Like 8AM. :lol:

Think there’ll be 3 nurses flying out there with me off rip and they’re gonna be a part of a bigger group of nurses, so we’re pregaming at our place as soon as we land.

Definitely about to be some ****.

Neither lol. There are just a ton of young nurses out here in Atlanta. Randomly found out one of my homegirls was planning a trip with her crew for the same time I’d be out there.

Went to Vegas and did bottle service at three places. Kaos Friday night, EBC Lilly Pad Saturday, and Omnia Saturday night.

My boy from Ohio was originally skeptical about the fun that can be had out there. It blew his mind, especially EBC.

Probably the greatest weekend of my life. Been there twice now and pretty much did the same thing last time. Don’t know what it’s like to not have bottle service in Vegas.

The power you have is with a table is unbelievable. It’s definitely a taste of the good life lol.

The whole week after I got back I was still in Vegas mode. Can’t wait to go back.

u got any pics from there u can post
and also what are some of the spots in dc
that jose has????

Minibar, Jaleo, Zaytinya, America Eats Tavern and Cocina Mexicana

May have pics from these guys but would need to dive through phone. You should just go, I love his stuff.

Minibar, Jaleo, Zaytinya, America Eats Tavern and Cocina Mexicana

May have pics from these guys but would need to dive through phone. You should just go, I love his stuff.
post in the food thread sometime
this week if u can
whenever u get the chance
def hitting them up next month

FTR the sandwich method worked at check-in. Slipped her a 20 between my ID and card and she upgraded my room and removed resort fees. Pretty significant.

Back
Top Bottom