Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Just stay on the strip. Connecting bella suites at Palazzo :smokin
I just booked two connecting suites there. hoping the 20 trick works at check in so they can upgrade us or at the very least do two queen beds instead of king

I've used the trick there too get better views but I've always booked the Bella suites from the get go to ensure the 3 beds (there's a full pullout too)

Just got back from a great weekend..for my first time being there I had a blast!

Stayed at TI..when we got there I hit shorty at the counter with the $20 trick..she upgraded us to the strip view and compted a bottle of champagne for us 
pimp.gif
 Here was our view

Friday - Did some sight seeing/gambling on the strip...won $45 on the blackjack table at Flamingo 
tongue.gif
...went to The Bank to see Big Sean..club was packed because of him but I definitely don't see myself returning..just kind of a meh environment.

Saturday - Marquee dayclub...pool party was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 favorite part of the trip....that night went to 1 Oak and that was also 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 music was on point and the vibe was cool.

Sunday - More sight seeing on the strip..got drunk at the Mirage buffet..our waitress kept hitting us with mimosas 
laugh.gif
....gambled and lost money at the hotel, then went to Sapphire for my buddies birthday...girls weren't bad...then we went to Caesar's and gambled some more...all of us on the craps won $800 combined 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All in all a great time. If I could have done it again I would have hit Encore Beach Club on Sunday to see Lil Jon and probably would have hit Tao or Marquee at night also. So hard to fit everything in with 6 people with different interests though. Definitely will be back soon for more.

Last edited:
Do you guys know how far can the sandwich trick can get you? Is $20 bucks enough to get me bumped from a junior suite up to a 2 bedroom suite, or is that asking too much lol? Or is it all depending on who's working and whats available.

Do you guys know how far can the sandwich trick can get you? Is $20 bucks enough to get me bumped from a junior suite up to a 2 bedroom suite, or is that asking too much lol? Or is it all depending on who's working and whats available.

Depends on the hotel but that is a stretch, timing is everything tho. The front desk usually will say what they can do, you dont give a recommendation.

Good luck getting there on a Friday and doing that

I was upgraded in MGM to a Marquee suite from a bungalow suite with that trick and it was only bc someone canceled last minute and I was there on a Thursday before the rush

What's more important, females or the music? And FWIW Redfoo did drop I don't like remix last summer at EBC

Tao Beach and Daylight Sundays usually are top 40
well i fig females will be in abundance everywhere but we don't mess with the edm ****, need hip hop top 40 preferrably

Back
Top Bottom