Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Dumb question here, I notice that hotel rates increase with the number of guests, can you make a reservation for 2 guests and let 2 more people sleep in your room? I was looking at Harrahs just as an example.

Is this a common practice or do certain hotels have ways to prevent this? There was a dramatic price increase when I changed the number of guests from 2 to 4 on the same room. thanks for the help.

Is this a common practice or do certain hotels have ways to prevent this? There was a dramatic price increase when I changed the number of guests from 2 to 4 on the same room. thanks for the help.
certain hotels require you to have a card key before they allow you access to the elevators.  As far limiting the # of people per room, that would require way too much work for the hotels. If you really wanna be cautious, just be smart and go 2 x 2 to the room.. not to draw attention to yourselves. 

Man......XS is the best club I've ever been to on earth. There are moments, especially around the pool, where I look around and feel like this is the closest thing to heaven in real life. 

Always put 2... always. There is really no need to put more than that.

Question for you E, when you go to vegas to u get a suite and put 3-4 bodies in there or do u just put 2 in a room?

How u normally split it up?

Not ecook, but personally, it really depends on the make up of the group.

If it's dudes, it's 4 to 5 people max in any type of room, even if it's a divided suite. If anybody takes their girl, or if I take my girl, own room. Non negotiable. :lol:

Question for you E, when you go to vegas to u get a suite and put 3-4 bodies in there or do u just put 2 in a room?

How u normally split it up?

I usually stay at the Palazzo or Venetian in the Bella Suite so it sets up like this.

2 queens, 1 pull out and 1 couch.

Fits 4 VERY comfortably, and it's pretty damn cheap if we don't have a comp.

All of my trips are with single guys and I don't do more than 4 in a room. Obviously could do more and split a bed with a guy, but since we drive out the car only fits 4 really anyways.

Makes it easy when we bring back girls as well.

All of my trips are with single guys and I don't do more than 4 in a room. Obviously could do more and split a bed with a guy, but since we drive out the car only fits 4 really anyways.

Makes it easy when we bring back girls as well.

I appreciate that. Im not heading out to Vegas til August but trying to figure this out now.

Def tryna do BS at 1 OAK on a Friday or Saturday and hit up some pool parties.

Any one got hookups on either? Looking to be there August 21-24th

I appreciate that. Im not heading out to Vegas til August but trying to figure this out now.

Def tryna do BS at 1 OAK on a Friday or Saturday and hit up some pool parties.

Any one got hookups on either? Looking to be there August 21-24th

You know who has the connects :smokin

Do guys wear tank tops but with swimming trunks? at day club?

my body is not that at the level yet where girls come flocking to touch my body lol..

Back
Top Bottom