Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

ECook...

I and 3 of my boys will be in Vegas May 16-17-18 weekend. Decided to do 1oak Fri due to this threads good reviews on the hip hop? Do you have a contact/host there bro?

Also..what would u recommend on sat if we are looking for same music atmosphere on sat night?

I do, I'll link u when I'm not mo-bile.

Do Tao on Saturday, especially if Vice is there.

none taken whatsoever. im honestly willing to go big but half of the group is broke *** ****** who fronted like they were "good" when we made plans and after all the flight/hotel/other expenses now talking bout "i dunno man"

i def like the plan u laid out. and i think we can do the bottles at tao beach and xs nightswim on sunday. also just wondering the bottles at xs consist of any premium stuff or normal? 

Yeah man... I have those friends and just know that i can't roll with them to Vegas. Or I take their cash up front before the trip.

Nightswim would be Goose bottles.

FWIW I've done Hyde Bellagio on Friday and they played a good amount of Hip-Hop mixed with Top 40. Wasn't no EDM. Can't remember who the DJ is, but I'll ask my boys and get you guys the info.

Hip-Hop > EDM in the clubs.

Tao Beach's main disadvantage is that it's small

But on a Saturday it's as packed as the bigger ones, just less overall people.

The talent isn't EBC level but it's still there and the deals are unbeatable

Music is better too unless you're a huge EDM head

Going on the 30th, haven't been probably since last summer. Going with two bros, Ecook when's the last time you went?

I was there 4 weeks ago, and then 3 weeks before that. U know how short that OC drive is :smokin

Tao Beach's main disadvantage is that it's small

But on a Saturday it's as packed as the bigger ones, just less overall people.

The talent isn't EBC level but it's still there and the deals are unbeatable

Music is better too unless you're a huge EDM head

Especially when you always stay at Palazzo/ Venetian.

SHOTS IN THE ROOM!

going back tommorow thru tuesday 1st thru 6th
staying at the quad :x is it bad as they say it is ?
2nd time im going stayed at polo towers last time march madness first weekend loved it
went solo dolo linked up with chick first night that lives out there 8)
sun and monday kicked it with these chicks that i met thru twitter that happen to be there same time learn how to shoot craps and won 600 doollars beginers luck :D
also put 10 dollars on conn to win ship before i left 30 to 1 odds so i got a 300 ticket soon as get there wish i would have at least put 20 on it :smh:

last time only hit one club that rabbit door its in the cosmo got in free with those chicks but we left cuz it was wack

and never hit and pool partys

coming with my friends this time

so which pool parties the best and cheapest on strip ?
what hip hop clubs should we hit ?

we already bought some crawl tickets and see that lil john got some presale tickets for 30 for sun and mon at xs is that dope?

any other help will help never been on mayweather wekend

Quad aint much to look at but at least its smack in the middle of the strip

Last edited:
I do, I'll link u when I'm not mo-bile.

Do Tao on Saturday, especially if Vice is there.
Yeah man... I have those friends and just know that i can't roll with them to Vegas. Or I take their cash up front before the trip.

Nightswim would be Goose bottles.
I know man i had a feeling some of em don't roll like that. Im gonna make the majority do the gameplan u set out so the rest have to or they can figure out their own plans which they prob won't be able to do lol

goose is straight...ill get back to u bout it as soon as i speak to them. 

Better collect cash up front. Don't have ecook hook you up with a deal just to flake cuz a bunch of the boys changed their mind. Everybody always claims they wanna do bottles, but once it comes down to it and they see the cost, you get the most random excuses and people flaking.

There's a lot of people I'd kick it with, but won't go to Vegas with. Too many people wanna just drink and walk the strip so save money. Naaaaaaaaaah

Better collect cash up front. Don't have ecook hook you up with a deal just to flake cuz a bunch of the boys changed their mind. Everybody always claims they wanna do bottles, but once it comes down to it and they see the cost, you get the most random excuses and people flaking.

There's a lot of people I'd kick it with, but won't go to Vegas with. Too many people wanna just drink and walk the strip so save money. Naaaaaaaaaah
yea i most def will.  yea i can't stand it when ppl do that. u wanna go all the way to vegas and do the norm. f that im tryna have the time of my life

We need an NT Bottle service summit... Cuz my friends too cheap for it smh...

That sounds like a dope idea.

Been there and done that a couple times in my life. I end up having to cover a majority of costs at the end. The worst is the people who lose a ton of money gambling and then can't drop for bottles. :smh:

My motto for Vegas every time I go is ball till I fall.

That sounds like a dope idea.
Been there and done that a couple times in my life. I end up having to cover a majority of costs at the end. The worst is the people who lose a ton of money gambling and then can't drop for bottles. :smh:

My motto for Vegas every time I go is ball till I fall.

We actually had the BS Summit last summer. There was 5 of us I believe. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom