Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

you must be young. You gonna be burned out from Vegas by the time youre 25
He'll slow down but not necessarily burn out. I used to go 6-8 times a year and now it's more like 3 or 4.

Turning 30 this year. Been around 30 times since summer 06.
Nah, I'm form LA so I normally go 3-5 times a year. However, this year been going a lot more than normal because of the WSOP (my boys play in it) so I go hang out, mostly pool parties. Really can't do no more than 3 days in Vegas, 3 days is MAX!

He'll slow down but not necessarily burn out. I used to go 6-8 times a year and now it's more like 3 or 4.

Nah, I'm form LA so I normally go 3-5 times a year. However, this year been going a lot more than normal because of the WSOP (my boys play in it) so I go hang out, mostly pool parties. Really can't do no more than 3 days in Vegas, 3 days is MAX!

Unless I have a day to rest I won't even do 3 days

I'll only do 4 if I'm off the entire following week :lol:

Yeah Doc and I are LA dudes so we out there constantly... I got 3 trips lined up for July, we will see how that goes tho.

Yeah, but it's festival season in Europe (and the US). If you look at July, it's a dead zone for DJ talent, for the most part. Hell, Zedd is at XS every weekend lol.

I feel like Zedd is a pretty big draw right now, no?

Girls on my facebook are always ranting and raving about him, and at the US festivals he's pretty high on the billing.

Yup. Contractual obligations

Yeah, but it's festival season in Europe (and the US). If you look at July, it's a dead zone for DJ talent, for the most part. Hell, Zedd is at XS every weekend lol.

I guess it's club dependent. Hak has Tiesto and CH all throughout July

XS's lineup does seem weaker than usual but they're also not paying their DJs as much as Hak

Yeah zedd is actually a huge draw. Only club i would argue has a 'dead' july lineup is Light.

Can't wait for EDC to be done... No more big events/ weekends until LDW (July 4th wasn't that bad of a price).

I feel like Zedd is a pretty big draw right now, no?

Girls on my facebook are always ranting and raving about him, and at the US festivals he's pretty high on the billing.

I know Zedd is a big draw. But there's a reason he's there every weekend in July. There just isn't enough talent around to fill up the calendar that time of year. They don't even have some July dates filled yet. It was the same situation last summer.

1000% this. Thurs, Fri, Sat....Sunday morning I'm cursing the Gods why I'm still there.

Don't know how people do week-long trips.

Back
Top Bottom