Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

^agreed. I've pulled some bad females that I was even shocked I pulled honestly. Most the chicks there are in the same mind frame as dudes. Let loose, get drunk, n get smashed. It's pretty good odds you'll never see these people again so jus go in there and go for the score...

Handshakes go a long way.

It's Vegas, throw some ******* hail mary's, throw yourself out there with the ladies. Fake name it, fake occupation it, if you get rejected go on to the next one. You're not in your home ballpark, who cares. No excuse to have a bad ratio, there are tons of groups of girls waiting in line.
Agreed.

So if you don't look like a semi-truck, and is pretty friendly, it's pretty easy to get it in in Lv. Atleast that's what it sounds like

So if you don't look like a semi-truck, and is pretty friendly, it's pretty easy to get it in in Lv. Atleast that's what it sounds like
Or just have lots of money
I seen a couple "unattractive" guys pull in some babes cuz of their wallet

EDC Headliner stage this year fellas 
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Last years stage blew my mind but this one is incredible.

No one will be dissapointed

Don't even need a table
One of my baddest Vegas pulls was in the Venetian food court at like 4AM

Biggest thing about Vegas is knowing how to close/ when to go for the kill bc there are opportunities everywhere

met this chick at tao a while back. said she worked at rhinos. regret not getting her number. tried going to rhinos on a different trip to see if I can spot her :lol:

9 of my friends flying out for Major Lazer tomorrow night... I am the only guy in the crew not going :smh:

work + wife + kids =\= Major Lazer Vegas madness

met this chick at tao a while back. said she worked at rhinos. regret not getting her number. tried going to rhinos on a different trip to see if I can spot her :lol:

When was this?

Just asking because I know a few females that quit Rhino to work at Crazy Horse.

Is her name Janelle? :nerd:

last year my fav was (don't know the name of it) the one that was covered... i think it was the only one that was covered... loved almost every song they played while i was there
and i was there at random times

Back
Top Bottom