Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

International is different. Folks from the UK and AUS stay 7+ days sometimes. Do things like the gun range, bungee jumping, grand canyon etc

I think I would be to annoyed with how hot/humid it gets sweating like a pig.:lol:

Any suggestions for riding solo out in LV? I'm just looking to have a great time, without having to dig deep into the pockets.

If it matters, I will be out in Vegas for the whole summer :lol:

bruh i got to the front for Avicii!!!

but for me Cosmic Meadow was where it was at.
LOL I was at the back for Avicii, came in for the last 30 minutes after I saw Kaskade's set
Cosmic Meadow was really good too, except for that time when Knife Party came on, it was such chaos

8 College housemates/friends flying in tonight for the weekend (6 of them 1st timers)

Upper Penthouse suite at The Signature. Bottles at XS Friday. Wet Republic and Hak on Saturday.

All of them learned craps the past couple weeks so we can gamble together.

Hopefully its the best weekend of my life 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
LOL I was at the back for Avicii, came in for the last 30 minutes after I saw Kaskade's set
Cosmic Meadow was really good too, except for that time when Knife Party came on, it was such chaos

are you literally screwed when you gotta used the washroom stuck in a crowd of people?

International is different. Folks from the UK and AUS stay 7+ days sometimes. Do things like the gun range, bungee jumping, grand canyon etc

It's also a once-in-a-lifetime trip for many of those foreigners, so they go all out on one long trip.

Also got some pics I took from EDCLV

are you literally screwed when you gotta used the washroom stuck in a crowd of people?

Theres porto-pottys everywhere

leaving the crowd will take awhile but people will move and let you out so they could get closer. getting back in will be the problem.

ive heard of people pissing where they stood cause they didnt wanna leave :x its not that serious too me

Last edited:
Can you get away with a designer V-Neck, or Henley and sneakers(Gucci, Bally, Arenas etc); At some of the larger clubs? XS, Hakk, 1Oak et al.

I used to get in with nike dunks lol but that wont fly these days gotta have a collard shirt, nice jeans at least and dress shoes

Last edited:
Theres porto-pottys everywhere

leaving the crowd will take awhile but people will move and let you out so they could get closer. getting back in will be the problem.

ive heard of people pissing where they stood cause they didnt wanna leave :x its not that serious too me
That's why I never go upfront at a rave.....u dunno what will happen in a sea of drugged out ppl lol

[Color = lime]I'm flying in alone tonight, need a wingman. Staying at Planet Hollywood...pool party needed for tomorrow too [/color]

Definitely hit up Encore Beach Club. One of my favorite day clubs in Vegas.

Agree - EBC is my favorite. In regards to wearing jerseys to pool parties - they used to let you, not sure now. I wouldn't recommend it personally

Definitely hit up Encore Beach Club. One of my favorite day clubs in Vegas.

Agree - EBC is my favorite. In regards to wearing jerseys to pool parties - they used to let you, not sure now. I wouldn't recommend it personally

I'm pretty sure they don't. Haven't seen them in a while

I wish they would though. I would definitely rock my old school Penny

Back
Top Bottom