Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

ok, im finally ready to go back to vegas... labor day weekend for a bachelor party.. gonna get there on aug 29th and stay til tuesday... my boys are gonna go to lake havasu on saturday, not sure if i wanna go though..

:wow: :nerd: Havasupai is the **** bro!

I'm so surprised how many people are starting to know this place. I hope it doesn't start getting packed.

ok, im finally ready to go back to vegas... labor day weekend for a bachelor party.. gonna get there on aug 29th and stay til tuesday... my boys are gonna go to lake havasu on saturday, not sure if i wanna go though..

I'm so surprised how many people are starting to know this place. I hope it doesn't start getting packed.

It's not packed already? I've never been but I've been hearing about Havasu since HS. Girls gone wild would go there too :lol:

Anybody going next weekend. I'll be out there for a work conference from Wednesday to Saturday. Room and flight paid for by my job, trying to take the fullest advantage of this.

Also has anyone stayed at the downtown grand?

Last edited:
Think that dude might have been getting Lake Havasu mixed up with Havasupai falls in the Grand Canyon. No way Lake Havasu is a place that isn't well known

Think that dude might have been getting Lake Havasu mixed up with Havasupai falls in the Grand Canyon. No way Lake Havasu is a place that isn't well known

Illbedamned lol... You're right, I read dudes post to fast and didn't read it correctly, I meant Havasu Falls... Not Lake Havasu :lol:

Anyway here's a video made... Can somebody post the video for me. Can't do it on my phone.

Last edited:
Anybody going next weekend. I'll be out there for a work conference from Wednesday to Saturday. Room and flight paid for by my job, trying to take the fullest advantage of this.

Downtown is a way's away from the Strip FYI.

Thinking about doing Wed & Thurs night

Downtown is a way's away from the Strip FYI.

Thinking about doing Wed & Thurs night

Yeah I've been on the strip, but never been or stayed downtown. I'm down to get active wherever though.

:nerd:

It's not packed already? I've never been but I've been hearing about Havasu since HS. Girls gone wild would go there too :lol:
im not sure about each.. but my *** dont know how to swim... lol.. still debating though...
whats a better hotel.. mgm or mirage?

Last edited:
nerd.gif

im not sure about each.. but my *** dont know how to swim... lol.. still debating though...
MGM

also, any info on green door?

srs!

Pretty similar. Choose based on location - what part of the strip you gonna do most of your partying on

what are some good shows to check out? im not too much into gambling or clubbing (i know why am i going right? lol) i am going to hit one or two clubs thanks to Ecook0808. but any cool shows like magic shows, blue man group etc thats recommended?

i just bought my plane ticket and still looking for places to stay.. going back and forth between the venetian and treasure island...i like the venetiann but its so expensive. 3 nights there is like over 600. also do some hotels still let you enjoy their amenities for a reasonable price or free even if you dont stay there?

for example i definitely want to hit up the golden nugget indoor waterslide and the venetian gondola.

i just want to have fun. its my first time going as an adult.

Pretty similar. Choose based on location - what part of the strip you gonna do most of your partying on
im have always stayed around near the city center area.. cosmo, aria, vdara, PH.. friends said they like the mgm and some dont even really leave :lol:... i think i wanna try staying up north during this trip..

im have always stayed around near the city center area.. cosmo, aria, vdara, PH.. friends said they like the mgm and some dont even really leave :lol:... i think i wanna try staying up north during this trip..

I usually stay south. Either Palazzo or Wynn or TI when we're doing budget. My usual partying is in that area.

When we stayed at MGM earlier this year we racked up the cab fares bc we did Tryst and XS twice (connects)

Had a cabana at Daylight this past Saturday and it was :pimp:
Your own personal pool :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Dance floor table at Light was awesome. Walked in and there were a ******** of hot girls only at the dance floor tables, until dudes came and bought the table and they got kicked out :lol:

Went to drai's after. Vibe was weird in one room. Weird *** music and it just seemed cold and odd, like everybody was there to just to coke. Went over to the hip hop room and it was super crowded, but the music was :pimp:

Last edited:
Had a cabana at Daylight this past Saturday and it was :pimp:
Your own personal pool :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Dance floor table at Light was awesome. Walked in and there were a ******** of hot girls only at the dance floor tables, until dudes came and bought the table and they got kicked out :lol:

Went to drai's after. Vibe was weird in one room. Weird *** music and it just seemed cold and odd, like everybody was there to just to coke. Went over to the hip hop room and it was super crowded, but the music was :pimp:

Going to Drai's on Saturday.... my friends will be in EDM room and i'll be in hiphop room.... How were the girls??? mostly asian?

freshkrn freshkrn
I went to the after hour drais, the one that's in the basement. Not sure if that's the one you're referring to or not.

But the after hours drais, I don't remember much to be honest with you. I was with my girl, so I don't remember paying attention to too many girls.

What are the spots for this weekend? Not doing bottles...

Haven't been to 1OAK or XS Night Swim yet... so I wanna fit those in. Haven't been to Haze neither, but I don't know much about it.

Friday- Ditch

Friday Night- 1-OAK

Saturday-

Saturday Night-

Sunday-

Sunday Night- Night Swim

I'm not doing Hakkasan or Wet Republic... what should I squeeze into the empty slots if I prefer rap music?

I might do XS on Saturday night (or Friday, and 1-OAK Saturday).

Does Justin Credible spin hip-hop? If so, I might do Tao on Saturday.

Also, is LIQUID any good for Sat. or Sunday? Or is that venue pretty small?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom