Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sounds like a plan!! Hopefully we're still standing by that second night to be able to get into a little something, ha.. @Ecook0808 mind if I hit you directly soon, I see you know a couple of hosts at Tao and 1oak, I wanna get this trip planning set up at least a couple of weeks before we head out.

If you took 1OAK music, but threw it in a venue like XS, that would be the ultimate party. :pimp: I don't know why XS/Hakkasan doesn't do a hip-hop night e.g. LIV on Sunday, Greystone Sunday.

^ Mad decent Mondays with Diplo @ XS. too poppin :pimp:

got a backwall table for goose/moet deal and a hefty handshake. well worth the price for the location.

Last edited:
If you took 1OAK music, but threw it in a venue like XS, that would be the ultimate party.
pimp.gif
I don't know why XS/Hakkasan doesn't do a hip-hop night e.g. LIV on Sunday, Greystone Sunday.
Because open format doesnt even come close to making the same amount of money an EDM DJ pulls in. Nobody is going to pay $60+/ticket for top 40/hip hop.

And LIV and Greystone Sundays are way too exclusive. Wouldnt make any sense for a big venue like XS or Haks to be doing velvet rope entry. That's money down the drain. Look how popular Sunday's XS Nightswim already is...

anybody gonna be in vegas aug 17th - 20th? ill probably be there for the trade shows but I'm really going to party.

If you took 1OAK music, but threw it in a venue like XS, that would be the ultimate party. :pimp: I don't know why XS/Hakkasan doesn't do a hip-hop night e.g. LIV on Sunday, Greystone Sunday.
Because open format doesnt even come close to making the same amount of money an EDM DJ pulls in. Nobody is going to pay $60+/ticket for top 40/hip hop.

And LIV and Greystone Sundays are way too exclusive. Wouldnt make any sense for a big venue like XS or Haks to be doing velvet rope entry. That's money down the drain. Look how popular Sunday's XS Nightswim already is...

It's not the $60 per GA. First they don't always charge that much. Even for big DJs like Avicii. It's that they won't get most of the big money tables without an EDM DJ. Tables and the ridiculous drink prices are their money makers

True. I forgot to mention about the tables. Point is top 40/hip hop isnt gonna pull as much an EDM DJ.

It's not the $60 per GA. First they don't always charge that much. Even for big DJs like Avicii. It's that they won't get most of the big money tables without an EDM DJ. Tables and the ridiculous drink prices are their money makers
Truth! The EDM DJs bring the yambs doe :smokin

Truth! The EDM DJs bring the yambs doe :smokin

For sure. I mean I listen to both so I have no problem with it. XS is my favorite club out there. And 1OAK is a great option for non EDM.

XS should mix in a little more hip hop though. A few years back Calvin Harris dropped N's in Paris and it was absolutely nuts

For sure. I mean I listen to both so I have no problem with it. XS is my favorite club out there. And 1OAK is a great option for non EDM.

XS should mix in a little more hip hop though. A few years back Calvin Harris dropped N's in Paris and it was absolutely nuts
They do play some trap at some Mondays. Last time I went, RL Grime was there, he was droppin some good trap tracks

I've been to Tao when Vice was DJing and there was a solid amount of hip hop played. That was probably one of my best Vegas club experiences. I might not know what I'm talking about though :lol:

I've been to Tao when Vice was DJing and there was a solid amount of hip hop played. That was probably one of my best Vegas club experiences. I might not know what I'm talking about though
laugh.gif
i have as well. Vice killed it went ol school x and j****man had ****** throwing up the roc lol

Last edited:
Thinking about checking out rl grime next Sunday. As he looks to be our best option for some hip hop since we aren't there a fri or sat. How far in advance should we buy tickets?

They do play some trap at some Mondays. Last time I went, RL Grime was there, he was droppin some good trap tracks

XS will often do hip-hop/trap on Mondays. They know what's up (as in, the EDM crowd is a weekend group). The Monday I went recently was all trap/hip-hop. It was cool though. No ratchet action.

Last edited:
I've been to Tao when Vice was DJing and there was a solid amount of hip hop played. That was probably one of my best Vegas club experiences. I might not know what I'm talking about though :lol:

Vice is money.

I need to roll to EBC when he's there

Trey @ Daylight vs Martix Garrix @ Wet Republic?

Prefer hip hop but would go EDM if it meant considerably more girls, ratchetness, etc. It'll be Labor Day Weekend so I'm assuming both will hit capacity. Any thoughts?

For those who have bene to both: I've been to Daylight...is Wet Republic much bigger?

Go to Daylight, you talking about trey songz right? Every female will be there lol

Martin Garrix is not good anyway

Back
Top Bottom