Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Back at it again with another Vegas trip. Thursday-Sunday May 20th weekend. What clubs (mostly hip hop, top 40) do you all recommend for Thursday and Friday. I was thinking 1Oak and XS. Any wisdom appreciated. Looking for tables for about 7-8 dudes bachelor party flow. Thanks in advance!

Front page.

Was reminiscing with my boys last night about the night we saw Afrojack, Skrillex, Deadmau5, Aoki and Sebastian Ingrosso spin in a single night at XS. That will never be topped. The greatest club night in Vegas history.

Was reminiscing with my boys last night about the night we saw Afrojack, Skrillex, Deadmau5, Aoki and Sebastian Ingrosso spin in a single night at XS. That will never be topped. The greatest club night in Vegas history.

Wow. The closest I got was Alesso and Diplo on NYE. What was the occasion or just one of those nights the DJs weren't spinning elsewhere?

Are they strict with the no sneakers policy at the clubs? Like luxury sneakers? I wore some at 1oak last month and they didn't even look down but we're hitting Drais and a few other ones in 2 weeks so I'm just making sure. Thanks

Going in June in the middle of the week :lol:
Like Tuesday-Friday it's my girls bday week
And she couldn't get the weekend off
Anything going down during the week we can get into :nerd:

Wow. The closest I got was Alesso and Diplo on NYE. What was the occasion or just one of those nights the DJs weren't spinning elsewhere?

Labor Day Weekend 2011. I believe it was Skrillex's first show at XS. It was a Monday night, too.

Are they strict with the no sneakers policy at the clubs? Like luxury sneakers? I wore some at 1oak last month and they didn't even look down but we're hitting Drais and a few other ones in 2 weeks so I'm just making sure. Thanks

As long as they're clean and the rest of your outfit is on point, you should be fine. That being said, if it's a night pool party (Drais, XS, Surrender) you can wear whatever the hell you want.

As long as they're clean and the rest of your outfit is on point, you should be fine. That being said, if it's a night pool party (Drais, XS, Surrender) you can wear whatever the hell you want.

I know this has been discussed multiple times in this thread, but what about sports jerseys for day clubs?

Man, this thread would've came in handy in Feb. My girl took me out there for my birthday. We had so much fun that we literally just booked a hotel to go back out there 7/2-7/5. Gotta keep looking in this thread...

Labor Day Weekend 2011. I believe it was Skrillex's first show at XS. It was a Monday night, too.

That sounds epic.

I know this has been discussed multiple times in this thread, but what about sports jerseys for day clubs?

I don't think so unless you are dropping a lot of $$$ or know someone. Most day clubs (exluding Rehab) will not allow jerseys and still want fashionable beach/swimwear.

Man, this thread would've came in handy in Feb. My girl took me out there for my birthday. We had so much fun that we literally just booked a hotel to go back out there 7/2-7/5. Gotta keep looking in this thread...

Savage. :lol:

Jerseys ain't worth the risk, a lot of places don't like them.

Just show your team support with a fitted and/or board shorts.

Heading to Vegas the weekend of April May 13th.

Planning on getting Bottle Service at XS. Avicci DJing that night.

Anyone have any experience setting this up? We've got a fairly large group (still waiting on the final headcount). I'm thinking we'll have around 12 people. Is it 3-4 people a bottle? What should I expect as far as price per head? Most likely will get one bottle for each group.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Heading to Vegas the weekend of April 13th.

Planning on getting Bottle Service at XS. Avicci DJing that night.

Anyone have any experience setting this up? We've got a fairly large group (still waiting on the final headcount). I'm thinking we'll have around 12 people. Is it 3-4 people a bottle? What should I expect as far as price per head? Most likely will get one bottle for each group.

Thanks in advance!

I'll assume you meant May 13th.

Anyway, Avicii on a Saturday night is really expensive. Also, with 12 people, you're limited to certain tables because you won't be able to fit everyone. In general, it's 3-4 people per bottle, but ever since clubs switched to minimum spends instead of bottles, there's been more leeway on that. If you want to be inside, plan on at least a $5,000 minimum. A dance floor or Tier 2 table will obviously be more, but the large Tier 3 tables will probably be on that low end.

Other things to prepare for:

Host tip - $500 (no, I didn't accidentally add a zero. Expect to tip $500)
Tax and gratuity - Unlike every other club, XS does not have auto gratuity. You can give the waitress whatever you want. But if it's less than 20%, be prepared for horrific service and no help from security.

Take your minimum and multiply it by 1.281. Add the $500 on top of it and that's your "all-in" cost. That $5,000 minimum ends up being almost $7,000.

Last edited:
I'll assume you meant May 13th.

Anyway, Avicii on a Saturday night is really expensive. Also, with 12 people, you're limited to certain tables because you won't be able to fit everyone. In general, it's 3-4 people per bottle, but ever since clubs switched to minimum spends instead of bottles, there's been more leeway on that. If you want to be inside, plan on at least a $5,000 minimum. A dance floor or Tier 2 table will obviously be more, but the large Tier 3 tables will probably be on that low end.

Other things to prepare for:

Host tip - $500 (no, I didn't accidentally add a zero. Expect to tip $500)
Tax and gratuity - Unlike every other club, XS does not have auto gratuity. You can give the waitress whatever you want. But if it's less than 20%, be prepared for horrific service and no help from security.

Take your minimum and multiply it by 1.281. Add the $500 on top of it and that's your "all-in" cost. That $5,000 minimum ends up being almost $7,000.

Thank you! This is very helpful!

Not sure if this has been mentioned but there's a place called Exotics Racing where you can drive some of the world's BEST super cars on a track. I did it in Feb. and I'm doing it again in July.

I drove a Lamborghini Huracan...

Here's the video:

Here's the link to their site: http://www.exoticsracing.com/

Going out to Vegas at May during the weekdays on a business trip, gonna be staying at the Rio

Anyone gambled there? Or should I gamble elsewhere?

Question about Drais.... Going there next Saturday with my girl and another couple the night CB there .

Am I good wearing some jeans with knee blowouts? My outfit is neat and all that. Just was wondering how strict they are now that distressed jeans are in style

Not sure if this has been mentioned but there's a place called Exotics Racing where you can drive some of the world's BEST super cars on a track. I did it in Feb. and I'm doing it again in July.

View media item 1992998

I drove a Lamborghini Huracan...

Here's the video:

Here's the link to their site: http://www.exoticsracing.com/

Always wanted to this, but never was capable of driving in the daytime. :lol:

They opened up one in Cali a little outside of LA.

BTW just followed you on the gram.

Back
Top Bottom