Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Just got back memorial day weekend was INSANE!!!! Might head back this weekend for my cousin b day. However, I'm for sure going back June 16-19 weekend also. So it'll be 3 trips in 4 weeks.

I'm going to be in vegas this weekend got a table for 8 at EBC on saturday for zedd and looking to go to kasade at XS at night. For XS can I get in with yeezy 750's or 350's or vans? ya boy don't wanna wear dress shoes.

If you want the XS hookup you know what to do...

Nobody with TR smh...
Yea man, I haven't been for MDW in a while. I'm living vicariously through yall.

I'm going with a group for 4th of July. You think we can get a deal for Sunday nightswim that weekend??

Man heading out in 2 weeks pretty juiced. But nothing confirmed yet. Thinking of Drais day party on Friday and bottles on Saturday going mostly with a hip hop crowd and trying to decide between Hyde, 1Oak, Chataue, and Omnia.

anyone got any suggestions?

I would do bottles one friday night as well, but last time my group was out for the count on the same night as the day party went to hard

you can call that Earl in :smokin. We would call from in the line the few times the line was un-waitable.

Earl >>>>>

hit vegas for memorial, and sadly Earl stopped allowing phone orders. Hurt my heart. We had a suite with a microwave though, so I would order 2 early in the day and have one on deck to avoid the late line :lol:

it was unbelievably lit on MDW btw. I've now been on MDW, 4th of July, and NYE.

Last edited:
Man heading out in 2 weeks pretty juiced. But nothing confirmed yet. Thinking of Drais day party on Friday and bottles on Saturday going mostly with a hip hop crowd and trying to decide between Hyde, 1Oak, Chataue, and Omnia.

anyone got any suggestions?

I would do bottles one friday night as well, but last time my group was out for the count on the same night as the day party went to hard

Omnia is the best overall option but is going to be more expensive

I would favor Hyde over 1OAK probably.

Wouldn't consider Chateau

MDW is the first weekend of summer to most. Always wild.

Right youngdoc youngdoc

Definitely.

But I'll take a smaller holiday weekend like July 4th or Cinco De Mayo (especially with a fight) over MDW. MDW is too overpriced and overcrowded. Still crazy though but Vegas during pool season is always crazy.

Omnia is the best overall option but is going to be more expensive

I would favor Hyde over 1OAK probably.

Wouldn't consider Chateau

What about bank?

looks to be a larger venue then Hyde.

Also a promoter trying to lock me into a cabana 1500 min spend

Last edited:
I'm not a huge fan of the Bank but if someone decent is hosting I would consider it

Thanks, I've never been.

Anyone have any feedback on Daylight for Friday?

Im not sure a cabana with 1500 min spend is worth it

Never been but hearing a lot of meh/mediocre things about it. Enough where we're skipping it this weekend even though it's covered by the Jackify wristbands. Can't waste a pool party day in Vegas.

This weekend cannot get here fast enough BTW.

Last edited:
Never been but hearing a lot of meh/mediocre things about it. Enough where we're skipping it this weekend even though it's covered by the Jackify wristbands. Can't waste a pool party day in Vegas.

This weekend cannot get here fast enough BTW.

YO doc are you gon be out there this weekend? If so summit?

Also we backed off on Daylight Ima just book a daybed for a party on Thursday when I get out there for Friday.

Im thinking either MDC or Drais both will be EDM i think but whatever its a dayparty. ECB is out of range for my group :smh:

Thursday cant come soon enough

Back
Top Bottom