Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Never been but hearing a lot of meh/mediocre things about it. Enough where we're skipping it this weekend even though it's covered by the Jackify wristbands. Can't waste a pool party day in Vegas.

This weekend cannot get here fast enough BTW.

YO doc are you gon be out there this weekend? If so summit?

Also we backed off on Daylight Ima just book a daybed for a party on Thursday when I get out there for Friday.

Im thinking either MDC or Drais both will be EDM i think but whatever its a dayparty. ECB is out of range for my group :smh:

Thursday cant come soon enough

Check your PM

Any pool party worth going to is going to be all or mostly EDM. You tend to notice the music less when you're surrounded by bad ones :lol:

Probably head out there for Summer League in July. I usually rent a car wherever I go. I didn't rent a car last time while in Vegas, but I want to venture out a little more this go-round. Is there much to see outside of da  strip?

I am sure the question is yes but looking for some personal testimonies

vegas is my favorite city 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Probably head out there for Summer League in July. I usually rent a car wherever I go. I didn't rent a car last time while in Vegas, but I want to venture out a little more this go-round. Is there much to see outside of da  strip?

I am sure the question is yes but looking for some personal testimonies

Depending on how many days you plan on attending, I suggest renting a car just for driving back and forth from the strip to Thomas & Mack. Parking is free for Summer League.

Friday:
Drove out to Vegas in the afternoon for my friends grad party. He has been living in LV for the past 3-4 years for school. His wife planned a surprise visit from all his close friends for the weekend. Once out of LA the drive was moving nice. Driving thru the desert and it was hot outside.

View media item 2062366Hottest I've ever seen in my life and people were driving with windows down.

Checked into Aria ($20 trick failed) but still had a nice room. Wanted strip view but glad I got a room higher up.
View media item 2062369
It was only me and my boy in the room and we were both starving so we walked straight over to Holsteins. Ordreded a Gold Standard (the usual) and a billionaire burger (to try out). You can never go wrong with Gold Standard. Billionaire was really good, especially the foie Gras, but didn't like the frisee. Overall filled my stomach up for a night of drinking.
View media item 2062370
Headed back to the room and chilled till it was time to surprise my boy at Omnia. Got to Omnia, surprised my friend and the place was a madhouse. Calvin's first gig since accident/breakup brought the girls out, but didn't help us with getting a table because everything reasonably priced was sold out. So we headed to Marquee because there was a group of friends there for a bachelor party and we got a nice magnum deal. Marquee was cool, but the outside was playing solid hip-hop. The bachelor party had a cabana and we had a table inside. Drank a lot, did some other things too but overall our crew was saving it for the next night. Left the club around 4:30 and met my buddy at secret pizza. He just ordered so we headed back towards Aria. Didn't get to the room til 5:45 and we both couldn't sleep too many speed bumps :wink:.

Saturday
Got 2 hours of sleep then headed straight to Aria Cafe for breakfast by myself. Lotta people watching and sliding up in DMs. :lol: I was freaking starving and this meal brought me back to life.
View media item 2062377
Got an extended checkout to 3 for an additional $60 till some family left the graduates house. Slowly people started to wake up and of course they were hungry. One of my boys left with a chick the night before and met up with us to eat a late lunch at Aria Cafe (very convenient place) The bachelor party from Marquee was at EBC along with some other people who were in town and we were thinking of meeting before heading out to Henderson. Lunch ran late and we just headed to the house to get some downtime.

At around 7:30 went to pick up raising canes and 4 pizzas from settebellos (amazing pizza spot). Then pre-gaming kicked off around 10:30 before heading to Hakkasan. We were 10 people but lucky for us the Uber driver didn't care and fit us all in. We were drinking and turning up in the Uber. The driver was even having some fun. Walked in and got situated at our table and at this point we were 17 deep. Ordered 1 magnum of goose and 1 bottle of Jameson. Then all hell broke loose. Shots were being passed left and right, Vitamins were taken for energy :wink: and Ingrosso just started to throw down. At around 1:30 everyone was having an amazing time. Then this happened.

View media item 2062422Graduate had no idea.

Then 20 minutes later another one and this time with a drummer. :lol:
View media item 2062426Our other friend that graduated

Around 2:15 a bunch of us went to check out the Ling Ling room. Got to the front of the dance floor (it wasnt really packed) and here the DJ say something about Rae Sremmurd who performed in Ling Ling the night before and then Swae Lee just appears in front of us. Me and my crew mess with Rae heavy because they make such great party music. So we were all turnt up and it was like a private performance just for us. He gave us daps and loved that we mess with his music and knew the lyrics. He even gave us some Hennessy and champagne.

View media item 2062433View media item 2062434View media item 2062435
Around 3 we head back upstairs to hear Ingrosso close out on the dance floor. The confetti fell and we went back to the table to take the last swigs of alcohol before leaving at 4. Came out we all throw hundreds on roulette and lost it all on the first spin (green double zero). Walked outside to the uber pick up and realized we needed to ubers for the return ride until I noticed I requested the same driver that drove us to MGM. We all lost our minds, what were the chances that we get the same driver in one night.

Got back to my friends place around 5 and a couple of us had a nice night cap, wine and :smokin. Then slept for a few hours and woke up and hit the road back to LA. It was an amazing trip and a great way to close a chapter for some of us. I say it every time but this is the best city in the world.

View media item 2062446
Also it wouldn't be a road trip without a stop to In n Out. That 4x2 :smile:
View media item 2062447

Friday:
Drove out to Vegas in the afternoon for my friends grad party. He has been living in LV for the past 3-4 years for school. His wife planned a surprise visit from all his close friends for the weekend. Once out of LA the drive was moving nice. Driving thru the desert and it was hot outside.

View media item 2062366Hottest I've ever seen in my life and people were driving with windows down.

Checked into Aria ($20 trick failed) but still had a nice room. Wanted strip view but glad I got a room higher up.
View media item 2062369
It was only me and my boy in the room and we were both starving so we walked straight over to Holsteins. Ordreded a Gold Standard (the usual) and a billionaire burger (to try out). You can never go wrong with Gold Standard. Billionaire was really good, especially the foie Gras, but didn't like the frisee. Overall filled my stomach up for a night of drinking.
View media item 2062370
Headed back to the room and chilled till it was time to surprise my boy at Omnia. Got to Omnia, surprised my friend and the place was a madhouse. Calvin's first gig since accident/breakup brought the girls out, but didn't help us with getting a table because everything reasonably priced was sold out. So we headed to Marquee because there was a group of friends there for a bachelor party and we got a nice magnum deal. Marquee was cool, but the outside was playing solid hip-hop. The bachelor party had a cabana and we had a table inside. Drank a lot, did some other things too but overall our crew was saving it for the next night. Left the club around 4:30 and met my buddy at secret pizza. He just ordered so we headed back towards Aria. Didn't get to the room til 5:45 and we both couldn't sleep too many speed bumps :wink:.

Saturday
Got 2 hours of sleep then headed straight to Aria Cafe for breakfast by myself. Lotta people watching and sliding up in DMs. :lol: I was freaking starving and this meal brought me back to life.
View media item 2062377
Got an extended checkout to 3 for an additional $60 till some family left the graduates house. Slowly people started to wake up and of course they were hungry. One of my boys left with a chick the night before and met up with us to eat a late lunch at Aria Cafe (very convenient place) The bachelor party from Marquee was at EBC along with some other people who were in town and we were thinking of meeting before heading out to Henderson. Lunch ran late and we just headed to the house to get some downtime.

At around 7:30 went to pick up raising canes and 4 pizzas from settebellos (amazing pizza spot). Then pre-gaming kicked off around 10:30 before heading to Hakkasan. We were 10 people but lucky for us the Uber driver didn't care and fit us all in. We were drinking and turning up in the Uber. The driver was even having some fun. Walked in and got situated at our table and at this point we were 17 deep. Ordered 1 magnum of goose and 1 bottle of Jameson. Then all hell broke loose. Shots were being passed left and right, Vitamins were taken for energy :wink: and Ingrosso just started to throw down. At around 1:30 everyone was having an amazing time. Then this happened.

View media item 2062422Graduate had no idea.

Then 20 minutes later another one and this time with a drummer. :lol:
View media item 2062426Our other friend that graduated

Around 2:15 a bunch of us went to check out the Ling Ling room. Got to the front of the dance floor (it wasnt really packed) and here the DJ say something about Rae Sremmurd who performed in Ling Ling the night before and then Swae Lee just appears in front of us. Me and my crew mess with Rae heavy because they make such great party music. So we were all turnt up and it was like a private performance just for us. He gave us daps and loved that we mess with his music and knew the lyrics. He even gave us some Hennessy and champagne.

View media item 2062433View media item 2062434View media item 2062435
Around 3 we head back upstairs to hear Ingrosso close out on the dance floor. The confetti fell and we went back to the table to take the last swigs of alcohol before leaving at 4. Came out we all throw hundreds on roulette and lost it all on the first spin (green double zero). Walked outside to the uber pick up and realized we needed to ubers for the return ride until I noticed I requested the same driver that drove us to MGM. We all lost our minds, what were the chances that we get the same driver in one night.

Got back to my friends place around 5 and a couple of us had a nice night cap, wine and :smokin. Then slept for a few hours and woke up and hit the road back to LA. It was an amazing trip and a great way to close a chapter for some of us. I say it every time but this is the best city in the world.

View media item 2062446
Also it wouldn't be a road trip without a stop to In n Out. That 4x2 :smile:
View media item 2062447
DOPE! I'm heading back next weekend! Yeah weather is pretty much like that from May/Jun until Oct ish.

Great recap and pics Sneaker P Sneaker P , looked like you had a blast! I'm super jealous I wish I had a close group of friends that would be willing to go to Vegas. The couple of times I did go was just with 1 other person and the next time to Vegas I plan to experience my first solo trip lol. Hopefully someone can do a similar recap like yours but with a solo run down. I'll like to see what's there to do and eat for solo travelers.

Great recap and pics Sneaker P Sneaker P , looked like you had a blast! I'm super jealous I wish I had a close group of friends that would be willing to go to Vegas. The couple of times I did go was just with 1 other person and the next time to Vegas I plan to experience my first solo trip lol. Hopefully someone can do a similar recap like yours but with a solo run down. I'll like to see what's there to do and eat for solo travelers.

Thanks. It was pure foolishness. Having a big group can also be difficult at times. The good thing was the group came together for the night but during the day everyone was kinda in smaller groups. I have yet to do a solo run in Vegas, but I doubt I would. Just give me 1-2 person(s).

Depending on how many days you plan on attending, I suggest renting a car just for driving back and forth from the strip to Thomas & Mack. Parking is free for Summer League.
I planned on renting the car AT LEAST for that.

I went to Thomas and Mack some years ago 2010, for the Team USA Scrimmege.

Really looking forward to SUmmer LEague

gonna be in vegas july 12th - 16th... gonna stay at the aria and bellagio.. im a mlife person :lol:.. anyone been to echo & rig? i also wanna hit up oyster bar at the palace station

Staying at The Venetian the first weekend of October looking forward to it! How are the Bella Suites for those who have stayed? They look really nice :smokin

Great recap and pics @sneakerp, looked like you had a blast! I'm super jealous I wish I had a close group of friends that would be willing to go to Vegas. The couple of times I did go was just with 1 other person and the next time to Vegas I plan to experience my first solo trip lol. Hopefully someone can do a similar recap like yours but with a solo run down. I'll like to see what's there to do and eat for solo travelers.
Thanks. It was pure foolishness. Having a big group can also be difficult at times. The good thing was the group came together for the night but during the day everyone was kinda in smaller groups. I have yet to do a solo run in Vegas, but I doubt I would. Just give me 1-2 person(s).
Nice TR. We're getting a table at Hak for 4th of July weekend and Rae Sremmurd is performing. This def got me hyped.

Packing for EDC. I'll be in vegas Thursday.

Besides the festival I'll be doing encore beach at night on thurs (major lazer), Sat encore beach (kaskade), Sun wet republic (garrix), and Mon XS nightswim (jack u - diplo skrillex)

Should be nuts! Hope I survive! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom